• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Getting out of drugs.
Hello everyone, hope you'r all fine.
Note: I don*t know if I'm in the right section here, if a moderator can move it whether it's in a wrong place..thanks.

So I asked myself a lot about my drugs consumption these times, before tripping or taking a "hard" drug was really rare, on special occasion.
Since about tree yeas (or more, it's approx), when I started to grow my shrooms, I ran into a massive drug intake.
I mean taking MD or acid all weekend, sometimes during week, along with huge speed and coke use, brown, with all these various psych than came out (mostly the -nbome and the c -nboh).. many benzos..
I'm also a daily weed smoker since a long time ago.

Fact is I like tripping, or feeling out of control, there may be a underground psychological reason (troubles during childhood,...).

So I managed to get out of that habit, because trips aren't such mind-blowing, I get bored while I can't sleep or if I can't stay awake..

My plan was as follow:
 -tapper plan with diclazepam (taper of benzo, help with "no-drug"-life, as I can get really nervous)
 -Some MPA as mellow stimulant, to avoid the rush I like with amphetamine and witch makes me take more and more.
-THJ-018 (noid), as I already tried it before and feeling was nice, quite "natural" stoning, during about 1:30 hour, it helped me while I had no weed sometimes.

-5F-akb-48 (noid), I tried a blend of it as free gift recently, had to say it's pretty strong. Kind of "psychedelic/dissociative" /spaced-head high followed by nice sedation (initial high during 00:30 h, with approx same duration for the sadation effect).
NOTE: Disgusting taste and odor with the 5F-ak-48 ! Plastic like..

So going to make 2 differents mixes of them, one more "cleen" to calm down, and one more "heavy" for occasional days to be chilled.

Do you know if it's a good plan ?
I couldn't quit drugs all in one, it's just to make a transition.
I just couldn't find a mild psych, to replace the ones I usually take and a good opiate-like chem.

Edit: I already went trough such massive intake and could manage my bad feelings, but I already have many probs in my life I would't find the courage to go trough again right now.
I made breaks in past because sometimes I felt I had difficulties to focus on my work, I got distracted and my memory was really poor, and I felt I needed to think about myself in a clear mind. Now it doesn't seems to bother me much, like I get used to it, but in a sens it's shit.

Edit: As far as I remember, I always loved pschs, when I was child I eat many many times these legal blue ipomea witch gave me sometimes really good trips sometime bad trips, but it was like a revelation.
After, with a friend we took many times salvia d. , it was legally sold, so we thought it was mellow...My first reall trip!
we were 13 -14 at this time.

How is it that some people don't want to hear anything from psychs (if they have tried or not), and other love it.
It helped me a lot to understand myslelf, Nature, and people in general, I'm grateful for that but now it's like "I know, I don't want to seem more".

Thanks, all good mates!
Freedom is something you have to fight for, or it slowly leaves humanity'soul. 
Synthetic noids are all much worse than weed, don't be dumb & start on those.

If you're serious then do a diclazepam taper & just keep up the weed use. If brown is a serious problem then maybe get on methadone treatment. Forget the speed & coke. Forget MPA too, that's just going to make you want some proper drugs instead. You're not really going to need/want any stimulants when you're coming off downers. Classic psychedelics aren't a problem if used occasionally, but nbomes are really risky.
As far as psychedelics go, I'm afraid that's not my area of expertise, however general advice would be:

Simplify. Either by the drugs you can take it and leave it (psychs, noids, mpa) and drugs that need managing to come off them (benzos, pot) or prune by the desired function, e.g. I have a legitimate use for uppers and downers, but I can do without the drugs that send my brain sideways.

Consider looming bans. Noone can be sure what will happen, but the ACMD already made its recommendations about noids and I could see them getting banned explicitly before the blanket ban. Most of em seem pretty bad for you anyway, I'd leave those first and probably keep the mpa and diclaz whilst you do. Then slowly lose the diclaz over time; it's an addiction where MPA isn't. Then lose the MPA, you may not need a stimulant when not full of noids/benzos.

Just my opinion, though. Do as may work for you.
Yes I know noids aren't good at all, but for now I smoke really to much, and really need to take a break.
During my THJ-018 smoking cession, I smoked a lot less than usual.
No good weed taste, and ay I'm already stoned i would smoke less weed..

The MPA was initially ordered to avoid taking other stimulants, as I know I would be really prone to take if I'm out somewhere..
Apparently MPA is really mellow, so why not?

(27-06-2015, 06:42 PM)Passiflora Wrote: Synthetic noids are all much worse than weed, don't be dumb & start on those.

If you're serious then do a diclazepam taper & just keep up the weed use. If brown is a serious problem then maybe get on methadone treatment. Forget the speed & coke. Forget MPA too, that's just going to make you want some proper drugs instead. You're not really going to need/want any stimulants when you're coming off downers. Classic psychedelics aren't a problem if used occasionally, but nbomes are really risky.

Don't wan t to go with methadone, many friends are still hooked with it and most still take brown instead they looked fucked-up with just their methadone prescription.
Don't want to get one more addiction.
And I manage better brown than stims, I can leave many days, sometimes weeks without chasing .

Thanks mates"!
(27-06-2015, 07:06 PM)Exxplorer Wrote: Don't wan t to go with methadone, many friends are still hooked with it and most still take brown instead they looked fucked-up with just their methadone prescription.
And I manage better brown than stims, I can leave many days, sometimes weeks without chasing .

Thanks mates"!

I'm not an expert but within my limited knoledge methadone is quite awful as a chronic drug which I would avoid at any cost. Interesting as a substance due to some properties but not very good for you in the long run.
Buy a calendar and use each drug weekly and soon you will forget to use as long as you stay busy with work etc.
Space it out. then quit some of them.

From first impression you may have drug use quite deep in your personality, I'm sure I do, its almost impossible to just erase that idea of yourself just quit the harmful ones (ie drugs you use everyday, cumulative damage is often profound) and cycle through occasional stim, psych or disso. See how you go from there.

Good luck :)
(27-06-2015, 07:56 PM)Cfsdprescriber Wrote:
(27-06-2015, 07:06 PM)Exxplorer Wrote: Don't wan t to go with methadone, many friends are still hooked with it and most still take brown instead they looked fucked-up with just their methadone prescription.

Thanks mates"!

I'm not an expert but within my limited knoledge methadone is quite awful as a chronic drug which I would avoid at any cost. Interesting as a substance due to some properties but not very good for you in the long run.
Buy a calendar and use each drug weekly and soon you will forget to use as long as you stay busy with work etc.
Space it out. then quit some of them.

From first impression you may have drug use quite deep in your personality, I'm sure I do, its almost impossible to just erase that idea of yourself just quit the harmful ones (ie drugs you use everyday, cumulative damage is often profound) and cycle through occasional stim, psych or disso. See how you go from there.

Good luck :)

Thanks, so from your point of view, it's better to quit all in one?

I know when I quit for some time using psychs/stims I feel more focused and clear headed, but once I get out to see friends...it's all over ahah.
I'm studying a bachelor in informatics, taking thinks didn't impaired me much at starts, and I had a job that I could't keep (hospitalization due to surgery) and it was far away from my home (the job), I know when you are busy you don't thing so much about drugs, so looking to get a new nearly job.

What  puts me in troubles is that  some people don't seems to get much while tripping, they have fun or nothing that they are looking for, other get spiritual connection, something deeper that makes it all mystical and mysterious, mind-blowing..
Is it genetics ? Education / fear, (set&setting), what''s getting in their brain,?
Do they have fear form themselves?
Do they want to feel completely in control? Don't they trust what they are?

Ho it's pretty long post, sorry.
If you've been using benzos regularly then you can't just quit those safely, you will need to taper off them or it'll be really rough & could be dangerous. Sudden benzo withdrawal can cause seizures which can kill you. Benzos, barbiturates & alcohol can be very serious addictions that need tapering off carefully.

Methadone is only if you can't handle stopping heroin. It'll be easier to taper off methadone than cold turkey off a heroin addiction, if you took it that far. If you don't need it, that's great, but getting addicted to street heroin is much more dangerous than methadone maintenance/taper. If you go days without heroin then that's great, you probably don't need methadone, but stopping heroin would be a good idea before it gets you in a mess.

You should be able to just stop the stims, just feel tired, slow & hungry for a few days. There's no worries about dangerous physical addiction/withdrawal like you'd get from downers. If you're coming off benzos & heroin then that will make you feel stimulated as it is, you wont really want any stimulants. MPA is just pathetic too, if you're used to decent speed then it's not going to do the job at all. Moderate stimulant use doesn't need to be a problem, once you're away from benzos, but you shouldn't be using stimulants & coming off benzos at the same time, it'll make it harder.

Weed isn't really a problem & could help you stop the other stuff. Don't start on synthetic cannabinoids, they're all a lot stronger than cannabis, have unknown long term effects, kill people & can cause addiction. You'd be swapping a relatively safe & healthy drug for some of the most dangerous shit available.

Psychedelic use doesn't need to be a problem, just stay away from nbome/nboh & don't trip too frequently. You will get stronger trips by tripping less often. nbomes have killed people at normal doses, nobody really knows how or why, mushrooms have been widely used for many years & as far as we know never killed anybody.

You don't have to give up all drugs forever, just get rid of the riskier ones & the addictions.
I can't offer taper advice or any sneaky, successful abstinence tricks for you but I wish you well.

Find some time to revisit old music you loved or seek out something new, use the time that you are freeing up - and don't swear off psychs altogether eh I'm sure they can find a place every now and then, I bet.

All the best Exx.  Hope you get your friends on board with your plans too, so they can (try) to not lead you awry :)
Thanks all, I will be careful with benzos as I got bad and weird feeling once I ran out( restless, paranoia, headache and bruxism like I took speed..) wasn't nice.
Brown isn't such an issue, I can deal with it, but lastly I was drinking really more (one 75cl whiskey and some beers in 2 days, witch is pretty unusual) , taking more benzos than usual, and smoked lot on foil..
That's why I feel the urge to tapper. 

I hope the diclazepam will help me, don't want to touch these -lam version  for a time ...potent and addictive.
Is the a medium acting benzo near to lorazepam or any other nice hypnotic out there?
(no triazolo analogous).

Problem is now I can't sleep before 4 or 5 AM or later, and I will woke up at 8-9. Then take 30 min rest a 13-14h or so, I'm a bit sleepy but not tired enough to sleep, quit embarrassing ( flu-lam helped sometimes but I avoid it as much as possible now, because it will just worsen my insomnia). 

Tanks, I already made an array with gradual reduction over 3 weeks to be down to 0.5 - 1 mg diclazepam, does it sounds possible?
I applyied the 10% reduction scale in a day instead of a week ( conventional taper with diazepam), considering an approx amount I would initially need, (I will now that soon), but at the time I expected near to 3-4mg, but acetylblue adviced me a bit more, I will try and see.

I will report back, many thanks for support !

Edit: @Passiflora ,if MPA is like shit speed without that rush I like but with mild stimulation it's what I'm looking for ( instead that it's pretty expensive for "shit speed"..)
I just looked for something to get me a small boost without compulsive redosing, and what I've read about MPA seems quit like that, no real serotoninergic effect (mainly adrenaline recapture inhibitor I think and dopamine (witch should provide a low ''feeling good'' if I remember), so if you have low adrenaline (low stress) it may act even smoother, but that's purely speculative... if you have things to do, it may helps as your adrenaline should increase naturally), same as if you feel good you will feel finer, no? 
It's not a doesn't release anything, it just a recapture inhibitor, please correct me if I'm wrong or to high right now.

All good mates!
Ii like to cycle through things as someone mentioned. I feel like this really helps tolerance issues and possible withdrawl. ill use a stim about 3 maybe 4 days a.week. kratom maybe twice or threetmes and benzos are a treat now rather than a neccesity.

yeah your right about MPA man. 3FPM releases serotonin so accumilated use and consecutive days can lead to fatigue and exhaustion. i prefer MPA orally to speed persoanlly i dont rate railing it very much other than acouple blasts instead of acoffee in the morning

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter