UK Chemical Research
SARMs? - Printable Version

+- UK Chemical Research (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org)
+-- Forum: General Stuff (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-General-Stuff)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Thread: SARMs? (/Thread-SARMs)

SARMs? - Borderline - 26-08-2017

Would anyone around be able to give me a rundown of the SARMs the were/are avaliable in the uk/ world market? I remember CTHS had various but i never read up on them as thats not my bag baby. Folk at work going on about the juice and i just wanna enlighten/shit on there ideas.

Yes i could have put this in the 'other research chems' bit but at least i tried a search + its sad clicking my link here and seeing no new posts.

Shout out to the old full time ukcr crew. .The lurkers. The searchers. The foreign crew using the old UK scenes experience and the new pup joining uup to keep the embers burning, new blood and tha.

Any shirts still kicking about ill get one and chuck another 5er to the site donation, bet its looking abit dusty.

Big love to the person could give me a comprehensive list of what im going on about.

Xx

Also a message to all you 'guest' readers, if you like what you see join up and ask your own questions.Some one will be round with an answer

RE: SARMs? - Renton - 29-08-2017

MK-2866 (Ostarine)
GW-501516 (Cardarine)
S4 (Andarine)
LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)
MK-677 (Ibutamoren)
RAD-140
YK-11
S-23
AC-262,356
SR-9009
AICAR

Know little to nothing other than even the guys over at bodybuilding forums aren't fans of them due to side effects most seem to come with (more decreased libido as opposed to anabolics and some reporting causing issues with vision).  Wasn't the GW one even supposedly causing or increasing the risk of cancers developing?

RE: SARMs? - Borderline - 30-08-2017

I do remember the talk of one of the chems from back in the day, likly a sarm, causing tumours upon tumours or the like.

RE: SARMs? - niamh - 31-08-2017

(30-08-2017, 07:32 AM)Borderline Wrote: I do remember the talk of one of the chems from back in the day, likly a sarm, causing tumours upon tumours or the like.

That was indeed GW-501516.

RE: SARMs? - GeniuneNeed - 03-09-2017

Just prodded someone who might be able to help with this, hopefully they'll pop on.
Regards
GN

*edit for warning*
Dude might have you flipping cars in your spare time lol

RE: SARMs? - Lloyd - 03-09-2017

I realise this probably doesn't help you, but honestly I'd recommend steroids instead. They're much safer.

RE: SARMs? - niamh - 03-09-2017

(03-09-2017, 04:10 PM)Lloyd Wrote: I realise this probably doesn't help you, but honestly I'd recommend steroids instead. They're much safer.

We don't recommend UK illegal drugs here, thank you.

What you probably meant to say was "If you've decided to use image and performance enhancing drugs then you should consider the relative safety of SARMs versus steroids."

RE: SARMs? - brodude - 10-12-2017

(03-09-2017, 04:34 PM)niamh Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 04:10 PM)Lloyd Wrote: I realise this probably doesn't help you, but honestly I'd recommend steroids instead. They're much safer.

We don't recommend UK illegal drugs here, thank you.

What you probably meant to say was "If you've decided to use image and performance enhancing drugs then you should consider the relative safety of SARMs versus steroids."
Steroids are only illegal if sold without a license. It is perfectly legal to possess them, import them (on your person), and ofc consume them. They are not considered psychoactive and are considered medical products, but unlike other medical products you can't legally import them anyway except on your person or luggage.

Back to SARMS. They may be considered dangerous as they are not yet medically approved, this is a risk. LGD-4033 I have tried and thought it was good considering the near total lack of side effects, I ran Testosterone enanthate at the same time. Don't expect steroid results.

In my opinion the benefit to this product is that it is similar to a mild oral steroid which you can run for a long period of time (if also on test) and not worry about hepatotoxity. It will suppress your natural testosterone production to a degree.

This post should not be considered medical advice.

RE: SARMs? - Ilovethepostman - 11-12-2017

cant remember which one i used but it started causing disproportionate growth of my man titties so i stopped, the effect has proved permanent btw

RE: SARMs? - Tizzy - 13-12-2017

As a user of ostarine and cardarine, and a previous anabolic user.. i will never use anabolics again. the two SARM's i have tried are way safer wile relatively no side effects for myself..

not saying im not going to grow a 3'rd arm in 5 years time but isnt that the nature of new "drugs"

what is your goal? 

anabolics + ostarine had me feeling like the hulk

cardarine is like a cheat code to unlimited sprint/stamina 

ostarine + cardarine is being able to lift for 2 hours, heavy, and put on more mass. 

ostarine alone, you can cut calories to an insane amount and not go catabolic.