UK Chemical Research
Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral - Printable Version

+- UK Chemical Research (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org)
+-- Forum: Trip Reports (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Trip-Reports)
+--- Forum: Stimulants (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Stimulants--67)
+--- Thread: Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral (/Thread-Mexedrone-Nasal-Oral)

Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral - Pedr0 - 09-09-2015

Bit shit at this don't have the attention span to write proper TRs but I thought Id give this a go and hope that it is in anyway insightful.
I wont be purchasing this chemical again.

Yesterday: 

75g kratom used in last 5 days. 80Mg MDAI used yesterday. 150mg DiHydroCodeine last night.

1145 - 00:00- 40mg railed uncomfortable burning but manageable
00:02 - Horrible drip welcomed as very similar to the good ol shit.
00:04 - euphoria setting in, familiar meow "haziness" slight stimulation but noticable
00:06 - coming up slowly lightheadedness, very nice at the moment, 
        music appreciation very present. head bumping to the beat.
00:09 - leveling out nice chilled stimulation slight bruxism.
00:15 another 40mg railed nose still burning from first 40. Jumping in the shower.
00:25 - Shower more pleasent than usual, classic cathinone effects but at this dose still functional
        urge to redose but I has already destroyed 1 nostril so gonna try a oral dose.
00:45 - Havnt redosed salt and vinegar chipsticks went down normally, effects very slowly tapering off.
01:00 - Couple poppadoms eaten and 155mg bombed in a green skin
01:25 - definite euphoria starting to become present slightly blurred vision, very slight but manageable nausea.
01:30 - slight sedated buzz going defo a background high, body chills and jaw clenching present
01:45 - Not much happening, effects present but subtle, chilled out little tired.
02:05 - 100mg railed in 2 lines.
02:10 - stimulation very noticable like the first rail but way stronger
02:20 - very mild ffeeling another 50mg railed.
02:30 - nice euphoria rising way more than mpa and 3fpm maybe even mdai. very little stimulation. cold sweats and very mild body shaking not really unpleasent though
02:39 - switching from sedated to wide eyed awakeness
02:45 - 35mg 3fpm consumed in drink
03:30 - last dose 100mg insufflated

Report ends here not much else happened, the 3fpm was potentiated but also severe nausea was encountered as was excessive urination

RE: Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral and Plugged - Airkraft - 09-09-2015

I take it this was crystal mexedrone?

RE: Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral and Plugged - Pedr0 - 09-09-2015

haha yeah man how did you guess :p

RE: Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral and Plugged - Airkraft - 09-09-2015

Seeing most TR with crystal isn't the best but I'm sure the mdai didn't help the day before lol was just a waste taking the mexedrone the next day lol

RE: Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral and Plugged - neilj - 10-09-2015

That's on par with a good report. I'm not sure what people are expecting but the first part of your intranasal report sounds fairly decent.

Not wanting to encourage you if it's not working for you but repeating your test at the dose suggestion of 150mg+ insufflated should improve on that. Initial dose needs to be sufficient enough to get things moving. Starting too low....each dose tolerance building....etc, you want to start of with a good push! Also without the potent serotonin releaser taken the day before plus fairly powerful CNS depressing opioids the experience could be enhanced quite a bit.

RE: Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral and Plugged - Pedr0 - 12-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 05:13 PM)neilj Wrote: That's on par with a good report. I'm not sure what people are expecting but the first part of your intranasal report sounds fairly decent.

Not wanting to encourage you if it's not working for you but repeating your test at the dose suggestion of 150mg+ insufflated should improve on that. Initial dose needs to be sufficient enough to get things moving. Starting too low....each dose tolerance building....etc, you want to start of with a good push! Also without the potent serotonin releaser taken the day before plus fairly powerful CNS depressing opioids the experience could be enhanced quite a bit.

Thanks mate and I cnt really afford to destroy my last remaining nostril so I was thinking a big rizla bomb or something. I still stink of the shit defo got noticable cathinone qualities

RE: Mexedrone, Nasal, Oral and Plugged - ptizz - 16-09-2015

where did u buy yr mexedrone from out of curiosity?