UK Chemical Research
Benzo analogues and tolerance - Printable Version

+- UK Chemical Research (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org)
+-- Forum: Chemical Discussion (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Chemical-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Sedatives (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Sedatives)
+--- Thread: Benzo analogues and tolerance (/Thread-Benzo-analogues-and-tolerance)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Benzo analogues and tolerance - Blodwyn - 08-03-2015

I'm seeing a great many posts recently that have such far reaching differences in regards to vendors and differences in quality and suspected doses in pressed pellets its prompted me to write a post with a few very basic suggestions and most importantly considerations.

Tolerance is in my opinion the major and most important contributing factor in nearly every single persons reaction to any of these kind of substances.  In the main part I think unconsciously lots and lots of people are simply unaware just how fast tolerance builds.  This will have a huge impact on a reaction or expected reaction to the anticipated effect.

Of course there are exceptions to this and it would be foolish to think that an in house pressed pellet from an independent vendor is going to be what we might expect from a pharmaceutical grade product, that would be checked, governed and regulated.

On a personal level I cannot see how it would be in ANY vendors interest to make pellets of a widely fluctuating standard but think there must be a realistic understanding that whilst in the main part to promote safety and standards the end product should always be in some kind of standardised area.  Does this always happen?  Probably not this may be down to many factors and perhaps is something as a forum we can raise to the vendors who manufacture these products.  

I can certainly raise the questions about consistency with them if people think its worthwhile and make suggestions around this although I am also fairly sure that I would get an answer that pointed towards this already being part of the process.

I know that there are several very experienced members here who are able to very quickly differentiate between effectively what is says on the tin and and so to speak what the tin contains.  I will however urge people once again before posting about effectiveness and ineffectiveness of products to firstly look at their own use and maybe before making a post or as part of the post to make clear their use and history of use of this kind of product in order that it may build a bigger picture for people who may read the forum.

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - Borderline - 08-03-2015

People are gonna get hurt soon by these hyper potents. I think most people can see where it going to lead. Therell be more casualties than on etizolam, but i suppose thats just the nature of the game. Thank you Blod for taking the care to express your concerns and position on the state of affairs, but i too think we could be in some manner at the forefront of prevention. No one wants a bad time and so just gotta keep researching i suppose. E : Meant to say your name being a flowing velvet blue might grab a few of the lurklings attention, peace x

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - Xochipilli - 08-03-2015

I haven't followed any recent arguments about underdosed pellets - i think everything I have had recent was probably near right - Blodwyn is correct, pellets aren't 100% accurate but the cost and value to the vendor suggests they will try to get it near. I woud think the market is such balls up are pretty rare. I have had some pellets ages back that I though were underdosed - the classic green CW diclaz and a pink batch of BB 2mg etiz - but also note huge difference with the parameters of know pellets - I don't raise my benzo tolerance much but any sensible use you can see there are differences > prescribed zopiclone is quite notable - 15mg can get you absolutely ka-zonked or be the mearest mild wibble depending. Also flubromazolam is notable if for nothing else but it's reported extraordinary tolerance effects.

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - Borderline - 08-03-2015

Mazo does the trick, its just a trick noone really needs/requires. Before its release i was speaking to a friend about the benefits of a pure hypnotic, rightly he said it could be usefull for cases of over stimulation, need shut down now, Need Shut Down Now!! and i agree it does have that knock you out stone cold quality but its got a funky half life and is strong as balls. It serves half a purpose in my eyes. The sheer spread of new ones recently after people found etiz, we are a small subsect of researchers ones who chose to review, read upon, and hopefully get the best use we can from the information weve all shared but people coming to these new submilligram powerhouses without forethought are gonna have a bad time. Im waiting for the paper headline of 'New legal date rape drug' release crackdown horror. The doses are so small a grain could lead to this, surprised i havent heard any dodgy tales yet already to be perfectly honest... Dont take that sentence as an inspiration anyone please. Twisty twiney road with bits of light hear and there but you know as sure as sun rise the night will set and out come the monsters

For the sake of it Blod, i often say ill do things and never get round to bothering with them, but if your having musings of more harm prevention wise things and giving the forum/researchers a little more clout or cause im happy to help however you may need. From Brains, to hands, to arms, to feet, to just simply fucking off :) Information needs shared

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - James303 - 09-03-2015

I am thinking blanket ban by the Tory's to put pressure on the N.H.S. If they lose the election labour can not be seen to say No.
The influx breaks the budget privatisation only Tory's say have want to ban them 4 ages the Lib-Dems stopped us. Then come's people having to pay much higher rates 4 help.
A pvt wiki on strengths needs publish with half life's so researcher's can stock up and Taper it will help in the long run.

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - WeAreScientists - 09-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 07:38 PM)Borderline Wrote: People are gonna get hurt soon by these hyper potents. I think most people can see where it going to lead. Therell be more casualties than on etizolam, but i suppose thats just the nature of the game. Thank you Blod for taking the care to express your concerns and position on the state of affairs, but i too think we could be in some manner at the forefront of prevention. No one wants a bad time and so just gotta keep researching i suppose. E : Meant to say your name being a flowing velvet blue might grab a few of the lurklings attention, peace x

Yep, clonazolam for example is a wonderful benzo but dangerous and I can see a lot of people getting badly addicted to it. The new benzos out now are way more potent than etizolam ever was and since it is cheaper for vendors to sell super potent benzos (less needed per pellet) we will be seeing more coming.

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - Borderline - 09-03-2015

I think the fact of half life coming into play alot more will skew the mix even more. Etiz with its unrivalled RC shortness. Well at least you could kinda of tell when you went without and it was having effect, speaking from assumption.

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - WeAreScientists - 09-03-2015

But on the flipside a short half life encourages redosing.

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - Borderline - 09-03-2015

True but so does silliness, something all of us have/can be guilty of. Id best describe Clonaz as cheeky or silly as well.. I was more thinking for the gobblers wholl end up with a massive diaz equivalency toll in their first round.

RE: Benzo analogues and tolerance - Tm1210 - 09-03-2015

Reading some of the posts on the more potent benzo threads is scary. dont know what's gonna happen if a blanket ban comes in. What are folks gonna do if they have a 5mg a day Clonazolam habit? Good luck weaning your self off of that. All the diazepam in in the world isn't gonna help, not that your GPs gonna even help you with that.