UK Chemical Research
flubromazolam - 0.4mg - Printable Version

+- UK Chemical Research (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org)
+-- Forum: Trip Reports (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Trip-Reports)
+--- Forum: Sedatives (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Sedatives--97)
+--- Thread: flubromazolam - 0.4mg (/Thread-flubromazolam-0-4mg)

Pages: 1 2

flubromazolam - 0.4mg - ParanoidAndroid - 30-11-2014

Brief report as I was knocked out cold within 1o minutes flat...

Not had any checmicals for about 2 weeks apart from 2.1 grams pf Phenibut 2 days ago. Currently working night shift so wanted to get a full days sleep.  Broke the tablet into rough quarters and took the two smallest halves which would have made it roughly .4 mg.

Within 5 minutes my eyes were getting heavy. I was watching family guy and wasn't really wanting to nod off just yet, but within another 5 minutes I was out cold and slept right through for ten hours straight. When I woke I was quite content to just lay in bed and had I not had to get ready for work could have probably nodded off again.

Can't say I felt any residual effect (apart from first waking being content to have rolled over and gone back to sleep) and have headed off to work clear headed and ready to tackle another night shift.

I don't know how people can get any recreational use from these, but as an aid to getting to sleep I've not had anything that comes close to these out of te current RC Benzo crop.  I have a nice stash of these and will make a point of only using them for this as and when the need arises.  Certainly no more than once every week or two.

Hope that report helps somebody.

Cheers,

PA

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - benzomoon - 30-11-2014

I had the exact same experience from 0.5mg of this actually. No recreation whatsoever but I near fell into a coma for 10 hours straight. I usually awaken to take a piss, or to the sounds of trucks outside my flat, but nope. 

It's pretty cool.

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - Xochipilli - 30-11-2014

I am not sure that the hypnotics are the most recreational for me anyhow being as I really like diclaz best and find pyraz mild but more noticable and pleasantly heady than many.

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - stoned - 30-11-2014

Thought it would be very sedative but that wow , i probably start with 0,3,Thanks for the report

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - salviahead - 01-12-2014

Thanks for the report. Sounds like these are ideal for when you really NEED to sleep e.g after being awake on a stim binge for 2-3 days and sleep deprivation is slipping into psychosis. Or for a really difficult psychedelic trip that cant be calmed or altered any other way. I heard rumours that because of its ultra high potency, tolerance and addiction can develop really fast, so its prob for the best that people don't value it recreationally. Could've done with this in the past during some INTENSE salvia experiences. Could've left the sitter instructions: in the event of me talking in tounges, drooling and generally looking scared shitless, force at least 500mcg down throat (mine not yours you fuckin drug abuser)!!!

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - SteveBrule44 - 01-12-2014

They're said to slay the legendary 34-ctmp beast, a feat which etiz or any of the others couldn't seem to get close to

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - Interior Crocodile Alligator - 03-12-2014

(30-11-2014, 06:47 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: I am not sure that the hypnotics are the most recreational for me anyhow being as I really like diclaz best and find pyraz mild but more noticable and pleasantly heady than many.

Ever had Temazepam or Nitrazepam ? They are the most euphoric benzos out there, especially Temazepam for some people. To me when I was scripted 30x30mg gelcaps of Temazepam to use nights before important college exams (I was in college way too long because of over-anxiety, some anxiety is good when doing an important task, but when it causes you to not sleep at all, nothing wrong with a sleeping pill). Well when it kicked in (I was benzo naive then) my god just 30mg made me sloppy like if I was drunk but in a good way without all the negative side effects of alcohol, 60mg and trying not to go to bed would invoke massive euphoria, especially with a little smoked weed. But I would always end up in bed and not remember much getting there, thankfully it was when I was living in a student housing where we had our own rooms, no bunk mates in Canada. A lot like Zaleplon in some manners, the only Z-drug I liked, of course Health Canada got rid of it after only 3 years being available, i'd love to get my hands on a bunch of american Sonata, the tiny yellow gelcaps are snortable (zaleplon is water soluble), snorting zaleplon would make lights in my room very psychedelic before I fell away in a daze. Two different pleasant ways of getting to sleep, but hypnotics can be pretty fun is all I can say.

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - Xochipilli - 03-12-2014

(03-12-2014, 08:07 PM)Interior Crocodile Alligator Wrote: Ever had Temazepam or Nitrazepam ? They are the most euphoric benzos out there, especially Temazepam for some people. To me when I was scripted 30x30mg gelcaps of Temazepam to use nights before important college exams (I was in college way too long because of over-anxiety, some anxiety is good when doing an important task, but when it causes you to not sleep at all, nothing wrong with a sleeping pill). Well when it kicked in (I was benzo naive then) my god just 30mg made me sloppy like if I was drunk but in a good way without all the negative side effects of alcohol, 60mg and trying not to go to bed would invoke massive euphoria, especially with a little smoked weed. But I would always end up in bed and not remember much getting there, thankfully it was when I was living in a student housing where we had our own rooms, no bunk mates in Canada. A lot like Zaleplon in some manners, the only Z-drug I liked, of course Health Canada got rid of it after only 3 years being available, i'd love to get my hands on a bunch of american Sonata, the tiny yellow gelcaps are snortable (zaleplon is water soluble), snorting zaleplon would make lights in my room very psychedelic before I fell away in a daze. Two different pleasant ways of getting to sleep, but hypnotics can be pretty fun is all I can say.

No afraid not - the sad thing is my dad was on regular Nitrazepam, my mum would have thrown all the goodies out upon his death. Not sure I would have got in to that then or it would have been a good idea.

My favourite by far is diclazepam weirdly. That snorting of zaleplon has interested me for a while but I only have zopiclone available to me.

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - Interior Crocodile Alligator - 13-12-2014

Omg, no, don't crush and snort zopiclone tablets hahaha. That thing has the worst taste of any medication out there ever, and in my case I would sometimes wake up "feeling" the taste all over my body, like I sweated it all out. Zaleplon is available in the US and most commonwealth countries, Canada removed it after only 3 years or so of availability, which is only because of the "fun" psychedelia some experience from it, snorted or not, like those who have it happen with Zolpidem (Ambien, Sublinox in Canada since its been approved finally barely 2 years ago, 10mg sublingual pills only, which also taste pretty horrible, strangely zaleplon had no awful drip).

That made me laugh hard seriously, I can only imagine one of those people who want to snort everything snorting an Imovane pill, they would be taught one hell of a lesson. Zopiclone is alright for replacing diazepam, for sleep anyway unlike Zolpidem, but doesn't have that special euphoria only zaleplon brought to me, especially after a night of partying hard with stims and alcohol.

As for Mogadon and Restoril, yeah, they are in the "harder to get scripted" benzos, and I'll assume you are british and I know how bizarre your NHS is. Here in Canada, doctors don't ask you nor do their secretaries what kind of insurance you have. You get a script and if it's covered by the gov insurance all is fine, if it's not covered, you gotta pay for it, like the Sublinox(zolpidem), 44 dollars for 15 pills I was not impressed with. None of the z-drugs are covered in fact, but all benzos are.

RE: flubromazolam - 0.4mg - Xochipilli - 13-12-2014

Oh I wouldn't snort zopiclone; it just the zale I've read was good.
I don't get any taste much from zopiclone - can chew them up - never had the metallic thing people go on about.