UK Chemical Research
AL-LAD first time 450ug absolute bliss - Printable Version

+- UK Chemical Research (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org)
+-- Forum: Trip Reports (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Trip-Reports)
+--- Forum: Psychedelics (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Psychedelics--68)
+---- Forum: Al -Lad (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Al-Lad)
+---- Thread: AL-LAD first time 450ug absolute bliss (/Thread-AL-LAD-first-time-450ug-absolute-bliss)

Pages: 1 2

AL-LAD first time 450ug absolute bliss - Mr. B - 14-08-2013

So it has finally cooled down a bit (I hate summer) so I decided to try 150ug al-lad and see what's it all about. 30 min later I come to this conclusion why not take 450ug (have no idea what caused me to think this).

The experience itself was really interesting you could almost at will toggle between your imagination and RL. I  don't even have the words to describe that. One minute you're on some beach in the bahamas the other you're writing something on your keyboard. And you can switch between them at will.

Body wise? No discomfort at all, no speedy feeling, no nothing. Absolute bliss.

otherwise this is a pure keeper next to try lsz, hopefully it's at least as good

for further questions please ask

RE: AL-LAD first time 450ug absolute bliss - Mr. B - 15-08-2013

Since I can't edit the post anymore just to add a few things.

At no point was there ever any fear/anxiety whatsoever all the feelings were positive.

Secondly the visuals were awesome combining with the real world and enchanting it. They persisted after the main effects wore off.

I was able to carry normal conversations over the telephone.. texting/keyboard not so much because it just started to look like a beach.

One small thing missing were the audio and depth perception alterations. Not sure if I can mention this but no you can't had much more audio and depth perception distortions (like drinking from a glass of water and the glas looks 1km long)

RE: AL-LAD first time 450ug absolute bliss - Just A Guy - 15-08-2013

Did you get any of this?

[Image: tumblr_m2sa58N0j31qzw1qyo1_500.gif]

Not that I remember but it was so visual I may have missed it. Why is this something you get?

Yes, all of my AL-LAD visuals were extremely fluid and gaseous, with that dusky rose tint to everything. Surfaces crawling and bulging. Clarity looking at green grass in the moonlight. It was easy for me to have the entire room shake back and forth if I "unfocused my mind" just a little bit more.

I should note that the visuals did not overpower the trip in any way. They complemented the other aspects nicely.

RE: AL-LAD first time 450ug absolute bliss - Mona Lisa - 15-08-2013

I love the stuff but, boy, does it give me the runs....it also makes my spine and upper neck ache, plus leaves me feeling really drained for several days afterwards (similar to No).

(15-08-2013, 05:17 AM)Mona Lisa Wrote: I love the stuff but, boy, does it give me the runs....it also makes my spine and upper neck ache, plus leaves me feeling really drained for several days afterwards (similar to No).

Shame. I had no problems at all with these things not even slight stomach incomfort. About being drained I'm not really sure, I feel normal today.. unless it's something more subtle that I have missed.
Btw, have you tried LSZ? Does it give you the same problems?

(15-08-2013, 03:46 AM)Just A Guy Wrote: Yes, all of my AL-LAD visuals were extremely fluid and gaseous, with that dusky rose tint to everything. Surfaces crawling and bulging. Clarity looking at green grass in the moonlight. It was easy for me to have the entire room shake back and forth if I "unfocused my mind" just a little bit more.

I should note that the visuals did not overpower the trip in any way. They complemented the other aspects nicely.

Maybe now that I know about the picture you posted I'll see something similar next time. Who knows. And I agree about the visuals and trip in my mind combining really well.

But the half dreams half reality were one of the best and hardest do describe parts. Kinda like a combination of OEVs and CEVs... hell trying to type some thing and my keyboard became the bech and I was lying on the sand, but if I wanted I was back in reality. Other great part was absolutely no anxiety/fear/stuff like that.

(15-08-2013, 05:17 AM)Mona Lisa Wrote: I love the stuff but, boy, does it give me the runs....it also makes my spine and upper neck ache, plus leaves me feeling really drained for several days afterwards (similar to No).

Aye! The very same for me the one and only time I researched AL-LAD. (at 450ug)

http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-AL-LAD-450ug-First-Time-Myself-the-Mistral-and-Kipple

"During the comedown, I had tremendous bowel activity, and a ton of gas. I must have used the toilet ten times."

Shame. None of that happened to me.. only the good effects. ANAL SEX gives me bowel problems but mostly on come up peak.

RE: AL-LAD first time 450ug absolute bliss - MutantChimp - 15-08-2013

Weird, all the bowel activity? Maybe it's the blotter or the ink? Fungi, I can understand, but microscopic doses of something that's eliminated by the body before it hits....  Still, when it's that powerful...who knows...maybe power submarines with it. Novel Uses for Novel Psychoactive compounds: an overview. My next dissertation...
                                        Juggle