UK Chemical Research
Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Printable Version

+- UK Chemical Research (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org)
+-- Forum: Chemical Discussion (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Chemical-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Drugs News (https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Forum-Drugs-News)
+--- Thread: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' (/Thread-Western-banks-reaping-billions-from-Colombian-cocaine-trade)

Pages: 1 2

Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Kermit - 03-06-2012

Here

RE: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Peaches - 03-06-2012

..it was reported that during the financial crisis in 2008 $400 billion was laundered through the US banking system..

RE: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Renton - 03-06-2012

wasnt there something about 13trillion (not drug related, but related to what mango said) somehow being unlawfully transferred?

RE: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Dawnrazor - 04-06-2012

I read a couple of years before the 08 property munch that the total world economy was around 48 trillion dollars.

If you want facts and figures for individual country’s “FBI the world fact book” is a good resource for all kinds of stuff, for instance how many miles of canal has Ecuador got, there are demographics and statistics in detail of all kinds of things.

RE: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Peaches - 04-06-2012

(03-06-2012, 11:33 PM)Boselect Wrote: wasnt there something about 13trillion (not drug related, but related to what mango said) somehow being unlawfully transferred?

..yes just the tip of something much larger.. one of a number of scams so to speak.. here's a link and vid..

..clickee me..

..then there's also the annual trade as part of the shadow banking system.. approx. $25-30 trillion out of Wall St. and $13-20 trillion out of Europe.. mostly flowing through the death star City of London because of the unique legal status..

RE: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Dawnrazor - 04-06-2012

This it utterly utterly absurd, its no surprise that he keeps bumbling and mumbling and confusing the word trillion, these are world breaking sums of money, coco cola hasn’t got a trillion nor Microsoft, the GDP of this country is only 2.5 trillion or so, & the Uk is one of the largest economy’s in the world, even the US only has a GDP of 15 trillion, the whole of the EU 17 trillion. And as for 750,000 tons of gold, lol wtf, a ton of gold is equal to 14 inch square, the total gold mined in all of history is said to be something like a tennis court squared, the US gold reserve is only 8000 tons, the total declared gold reserves for all the country’s in the world is just over 30,000 tons. By definition these sums of money and reserves can and do not exist, unless you are adding up the wealth of entire continents and then playing table tennis with them, this its jibbering madness beyond belief. I have long known that I am trapped on the planet of the idiots, but this leads me to conclude that in fact aliens have noticed that we only have 10 fingers and can not handle any real world calculations with more than 10, zero's without starting to dribble, our eyes glazing over and then going in to some kind of confused mumbling trance.

Someone get me my jet pack and a glass of brandy, I’m off to Pluto (minimum safe distance) this planet it FUCKED !

Thank god for that, just read the click me, so it is likly a joke then, the sums are just too shocking, phew, lol. cancel my jet pack, but not the brandy, lol.

RE: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - joolsa - 04-06-2012

Got space for a pillion passenger on that jet pack DawnRazor :angel: i need a holiday :P

RE: Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade' - Peaches - 04-06-2012

..that one's not a joke Dawn, but part of a wider scam I believe.. there are plenty of similar ones around involving the sale and rehypothecation of gold notes or bars etc.. this trade often involves the UK because there's no legal limit on the amount of rehypothecation here.. I could sell the same security backed product hundreds of times over...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/shadow-rehypothecation-infinte-leverage-and-why-breaking-tyrrany-ignorance-only-solution

I have a limited grasp of the conjured nature of this "money" though I had no idea that the scales had risen to such absurd levels, am I right in thinking that the "money" can not be said to exist in any particular place, but is more like a spinning Catharine wheel of linked transactions, with each link being used to guarantee the next. Basically its banking on MXE.

lol joolsa, you’d be surprised what you can do on a jet pack made for two, turns out the planet is fucked, ill pick you up in 8 seconds, dress warm pluto is pretty frosty this time of year lol.

..aside from real printed currency, yes it could be said to be a system of transactions linking securities, obligations and guarantees.. if we all refuse to pay any debts then the system collapses.. if the investors all attempt to cash in then the system collapses..