• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

which upper rc‘s works in a ecig ejuice
#pleasethanks
Most stimulants require doses that are too high for vaping in an e-cigarette to be a viable route of administration.
just found this article https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/..._ecig_ama/

also i read its possible to vape a php/a pvp

Does anyone ve experince in dosaging the right dose of liquid and rc‘s
Any other upper rc to vape?
(18-11-2017, 08:26 PM)niamh Wrote: Most stimulants require doses that are too high for vaping in an e-cigarette to be a viable [ROA]

I know of a deepweb vendor that sells various illicit e-liquids, one of which is advertised as containing cocaine (concentration ratio [mg/ml] was never disclosed).
Is this plausible? Psychonautwiki cites the threshold dose as 5mg+

Threshold doses for Hexen are between 1-2mg so that might be viable
but I don't advise trying that, this is purely speculative.
Where's Me Jumper?
Do u know the names of cocaine rc‘s which are working fine with ejuices?
You could use one of the electronic dab pens, used for shatter an other concentrates.
I've owned one or two, worked a treat; and look like e-cigs. Some use ceramic, some Quartz ect.... Variable heat so as to vaporise the right compound at the right heat.
Just a thought.
Not that I condone drugs, just a thought that popped into my head.
Good luck.
Regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Echoing what niamh and others have said, this isn't going to work, mostly for sheer volume of material required. It's certainly possible to dose a few things that way (though the idiot putting benzos in his vapes should perhaps be reminded of their oral bioavailability), but there's nothing that's likely to do what you want. If you find anything, let us know.

Or... think about why vaping is your preferred method and what you are trying to achieve... then perhaps someone can suggest a viable alternative. (though we can't suggest a suitable substance, of course...)
I've actually seen ethyl hexedrone in a liquid from one particular vendor.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
I you are looking for a quick, discreet hit, nasal sprays seem to be somewhat effective. Hexen has an excellent solubility in water/potency ratio, and was effective when tried in this manner. The spray bottles I had were 10ml volume and dispensed 0.1ml per spray so you want 5-10 doses/ml in this situation, since my experience is that 0.2ml and up dribbles straight out of my nose, however your nose is not my nose so take everything I say with a pinch of salt.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter