• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

want to stock up a little on benzos before the ban - advice please
Ive bough a couple of rc benzo none seemed to be effective. I remember only one of them knock me out for a day but other than that no euhporia and relaxation. Not even Pyrazolam. Only Etizest was the best one it was want i wanted. if someone would be kind enough to order them in euphoria order?
@samoaj

i have only tried pure clonazolam thus far , but it hits like a hammer , if you take a normal dose you feel relaxed and a little euphoria , but if you overdo it even a bit there is a very high chance of blackout. 

Anyway, i have read many times about rc sedatives , and it seems etizolam is the most euphoric , 2nd is flubozepam/lam and 3rd clonazolam. 

i would prefer the 2nd or 3rd because i like my shit strong and with a long duration , but etizolam is nice too i guess.

I bought etiz once from ssd but it only made me sleep better , possibly it was very cut and stuff, cause clonazolam from another vendor hitted me like a truck jajajja.
(19-02-2016, 03:14 PM)jim222j Wrote: @samoaj

i have only tried pure clonazolam thus far , but it hits like a hammer , if you take a normal dose you feel relaxed and a little euphoria , but if you overdo it even a bit there is a very high chance of blackout. 

Anyway, i have read many times about rc sedatives , and it seems etizolam is the most euphoric , 2nd is flubozepam/lam and 3rd clonazolam. 

i would prefer the 2nd or 3rd because i like my shit strong and with a long duration , but etizolam is nice too i guess.

I bought etiz once from ssd but it only made me sleep better , possibly it was very cut and stuff, cause clonazolam from another vendor hitted me like a truck jajajja.
How does clonazolam differ from clonazepam because i have some of it! If the original is better tell me? And iif am not mistaken does flubozelam has a long half life and would knock you out like rofie
@samoaj

i havent tried clonazepam , so can't tell , but i have heard it's 50-50 for those 2 for ppl.  Take clonazolam but be very careful and 3 times a week max.

yes it has a long half life , i havent tried it , but i have heard it can give blackouts but in large doses , so if you use 1-2 pills you should be fine. Can last anywhere from 1-5 days based on dose.
Does anybody know anywhere still stocking etizests ?
organic synth had some last week, not checked this week.
EEUK, Cheapchems and RC4U all seem to have them.
Maybe get 25-50 nifoxipam too!
Fav RCs:
 - Methoxphenidine    - 1P-LSD    - Ephenidine    - 5F-PB-22
(06-03-2016, 10:33 PM)Coelacanth Wrote: EEUK, Cheapchems and RC4U all seem to have them.

Who are eeuk? Rc4u are out of stock and cheapchems will only let me buy 200 which I cannot afford
Buy powder say 250 mg etizolam powder. I think 25-30 quid or so. Buy PG from those ecigarette dealers. 100 ml is more than enough. 100 mg in 100 ml will work fine. That is 5 pnd may be.
Buy a syringe that measures in 0,5 ml and can contain 5 ml or so...Cost 5 pound for 10 I think (ebay).

Now just put the 250 mg in the 100 ml bottle of PG. Shake shake shake. It will dissolve easily and shoud. Now you have 250 pills at a fraction of the costs. You don't even needa scale, but it is true that 250 mg will sometimes be 300 or 200 mg depending on the vendor.This all doesn't matter too much. It is not like you go from a dose that doesn't work to some sort of a knockout dose. Best to try half a ml before you continue. So; no scale saves you money in this case.

250 mg pills of etizest will set you back 40-50  pnd this way (check it out). That must be doable I hope!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter