• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tnz 1.0 blue pill
Music 
i came across a bunch of these was told they were diazepam, there bright blue round pills with tnz 1.0 written on them. apparantley there all over the streets in scotland being sold as valium. i know its not valium as 1.0 surely means 1mg, you dont get 1mg valium.  anyone came across these?
(15-06-2016, 11:11 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: The NTZ pills are etizolam according to WEDINOS.

[Image: TQP529P.png]

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Had em. They're definitely etiz..
Its aiways def best to ask these things when not sure...i got a buch of fake Blues didnt chill me out. teva a score down one side and somethin on other if intersted il check for anyone worrying. Fakes, zops all of them. Its sad id never ever have contempltated  buying from fraud criminal websites and and i never will again.

They are all smart and have fake names and reply in a manipulative manner. But i got a ride message today and a youtube video explaing atvian adiction. They can shove it up there [email protected]£$. I,m bringing then down, they srewed my das menatl health up. I know how to stop them, unfortunetly thy will prob run with everyones money.

Selling zoplicone like sweets to him, hes 72 and a vulnerable alcholic. Stay safe when buying stuff like this...like steve brulle said hes getting better ad is feeling better without drugs. Not his words. But Good Man.

(29-07-2016, 11:37 PM)HUFFnDOBACK Wrote: i came across a bunch of these was told they were diazepam, there bright blue round pills with tnz 1.0 written on them. apparantley there all over the streets in scotland being sold as valium. i know its not valium as 1.0 surely means 1mg, you dont get 1mg valium.  anyone came across these?
Diazepam, jesus good job u didny lots the to taper. Lucky you knew. I wouldnt have.
These tablets might contain etizolam, as has been proven by many test sites, but were being sold as ALPRAZOLAM, not diazepam. Certainly in Central Scotland, can't speak for anywhere else. Nobody is stupid enough to think there are 1mg diazepam, and if there were, it is such a weak benzo compared with almost all others bar maybe oxazepam and clorazepate and chlordiazepoxide, that one would require around thirty of them to equal a 1mg Xanax.
I just don't understand why they were not being sold as etizolam, which is by far a much more expensive substance than diazepam, one of the cheapest, and most unpleasant, of all benzodiazepines... just check oit the MRP which by law must be printed on every blister sold on prescription in India - average diazepam Rs.20 per blister, average etizolam Rs.75.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter