• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

synthacaine rock & phenzacaine rock
i have tryed both in the past and find them half decent.. but what i cant get my head around is quite how they are getting it that rock hard! how is it done anyone know? cheers
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"  
(12-11-2015, 09:59 AM)phycadelic owl333 Wrote: i have tryed both in the past and find them half decent.. but what i cant get my head around is quite how they are getting it that rock hard! how is it done anyone know? cheers

A certain other product is pressed into rock form by simply adding acetone to it and compressing it with considerable force. I dare say this is same applies here.
For anyone interested, BRC's 'phenzacaine' is £35 for 5g. It didn't appear to contain any fillers (shite) and it was mild and pleasant as expected. A good one for those who don't trust themselves with a pure bag of 3-FPM.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter