• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

sulbutiamine
CT really? Back to back posts?  smoke

Suppose there's always a new audience..............

(07-02-2014, 11:38 AM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: It made my wee smell very strong also, and tasted absolutely awful as per reports.

Erm Steve...no, just gonna have to blurt it out i think...here's goes......WHO ON EARTH WAS DRINKING YOUR URINE?

It wasn't even you, they were drinking yours?

ah. it occurs you may allude to the flavour of sulbutiamine.....

I was never here...
My sulbutiamine tastes & smells bad too, I think that's how it is in bulk powder form. Just wrap it in a rizla & swallow, not like I haven't bombed worse stuff.

It's just a modified vitamin B1 that crosses the BBB easier, how bad can it be? It's brain food.
(20-10-2014, 12:50 AM)444499 Wrote: CT really? Back to back posts?  smoke

Suppose there's always a new audience..............

(07-02-2014, 11:38 AM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: It made my wee smell very strong also, and tasted absolutely awful as per reports.

Erm Steve...no, just gonna have to blurt it out i think...here's goes......WHO ON EARTH WAS DRINKING YOUR URINE?

It wasn't even you, they were drinking yours?

ah. it occurs you may allude to the flavour of sulbutiamine.....

I was never here...
Rereading my post it sounds as though I'm following the ayurvuedic recommendation, i meant the wee smells bad and the sulbutiamine tastes awful(in powder). I have tried auto urine therapy before and certainly wouldnt recommend it to sulbutiamine users anyway. Thanks for pointing that out though!
It's a derivative of thiamine, vitamin B1, I think all B vitamins make urine a strange colour & give it a different smell. Fairly sure it's not much to worry about.

I may have had some long term problems with thiamine absorption due to coeliac. Sulbutiamine is the drug for that, it was developed by the Japanese to treat Beri Beri, was a big problem over there due to their white rice diet. It seems to have helped my vision a little, feel my myopia improves a little when I take it.

I'll skip the urine therapy too, would rather ingest chemicals ordered from ebay, that treatment sounds a bit too organic for my tastes.
received 10 free 250mg pellets with my noopept order. 
took one in thirds spread over a couple hours (old RC habits die hard) and feel a little flushed at the moment. 

not sure if im getting any other effects, is blushing/flushing a common occurrence?
Hood Hippy word
If you really feel it, you were probably lacking in thiamine. Apparently I lack thiamine because I also get decent stimulation from it. As with many nootropics, best to use as part of a stack.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter