• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

site stats
Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone members and guests we are regularly passing the 1000 people on line mark on a daily basis....mango I think you owe feed a babycham!
Seriously though each and every one of you that contributes here in a big or small way should feel very proud of yourselves, thank you flowers
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Yeah mango, where's me Babycham?

Good work everyone!
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

(20-01-2013, 09:58 PM)Feed Wrote: Yeah mango, where's me Babycham?

Good work everyone!

..don't drink it all at once now..

[Image: babychamREX_228x385.jpg]
our cheque is in the post yeah?
“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
You'll be lucky, if all I get is a Babycham.

One day guys.....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

I'll just add that way back in the day on the old HH forum, I obviously don't have stats for that but I remember 12-15 members online (logged in) at once being about the best it got so never really that busy. At the peak of UKFL's days we had around 500 people online per 24 hours. We are now doubling that. UKCR is now bigger than both of those old sites combined which is quite an achievement.

Good work guys. Ill have a pint of mild in a half pint glass please
was that a pint of milk then King?.. here you go..

[Image: Glass-of-milk2.jpg]
Now that my man is a beautiful sight!

On a side note I have a mango tree in my garden so if your ever homeless give us a whistle. You will have to watch out for the bats here tho they are fecking huge and they just luuuurve your kind.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter