• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

rapidchems- synthacain sparkle v2
Hello guys im relatively new to the rc scene my chem of choice like many others out there was mephedrone however i am considering ordering a g of synthacain sparkle v2 from rapidchems has anyone try it? any comments on it! Thank you!!!
You will be better off getting straight chems instead of unknown blends.

Mpa or 3-fpm are your only real uk legal stim choices currently. Both nothing like methedrone.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
i thought so as well... thank you Jonnyhal !!
(23-08-2015, 09:50 AM)Jonnyhal Wrote: You will be better off getting straight chems instead of unknown blends.

Mpa or 3-fpm are your only real uk legal stim choices currently. Both nothing like methedrone.

METHEdrone?

OP said MEPHEdrone

You can't get anything like mephedrone.. Theres some analoges which will dissapoint you but there are some alternatives that will get you rolling etc just not with the same rush or kick
(23-08-2015, 09:43 AM)Goodtimes Wrote: Hello guys im relatively new to the rc scene my chem of choice like many others out there was mephedrone however i am considering ordering a g of synthacain sparkle v2 from rapidchems has anyone try it? any comments on it! Thank you!!!

better off getting some MDAI and MPA.. mixing with a ratio of 3:1 respectively... see the relevant threads... i'm guessing that synth sparkle is using this combo (sparkle is / was a nickname for MDAI I believe) and I reckon that a lot of branded products are using this combination now (plus a load of bulking)...

do your own blending because its much cheaper, you eliminate the bulking and can control your intake much more accurately...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
(23-08-2015, 09:50 AM)Jonnyhal Wrote: You will be better off getting straight chems instead of unknown blends.

It's not an unknown blend it says it clearly on the website what it contains. "A proprietary blend of Methiopropamine, 2-Aminoindane, Lidocaine and other compounds"

(24-08-2015, 08:01 PM)ralhar Wrote:
(23-08-2015, 09:43 AM)Goodtimes Wrote: Hello guys im relatively new to the rc scene my chem of choice like many others out there was mephedrone however i am considering ordering a g of synthacain sparkle v2 from rapidchems has anyone try it? any comments on it! Thank you!!!

better off getting some MDAI and MPA.. mixing with a ratio of 3:1 respectively... see the relevant threads... i'm guessing that synth sparkle is using this combo (sparkle is / was a nickname for MDAI I believe) and I reckon that a lot of branded products are using this combination now (plus a load of bulking)...

do your own blending because its much cheaper, you eliminate the bulking and can control your intake much more accurately...

No it's Methiopropamine, 2-Aminoindane and Lidocaine.
(24-08-2015, 09:15 PM)ryoukii Wrote:

It's not an unknown blend it says it clearly on the website what it contains. "A proprietary blend of Methiopropamine, 2-Aminoindane, Lidocaine and other compounds"

What's this known blend of 'other compounds'? 

Either way, buy the chems on there own do research with them on there own then mix if you feel it's required.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(24-08-2015, 10:01 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote:
(24-08-2015, 09:15 PM)ryoukii Wrote:

What's this known blend of 'other compounds'? 

Either way, buy the chems on there own do research with them on there own then mix if you feel it's required.

Other compounds are the filler/blenders, mostly Mannitol etc.
fair enough... there you have it... exactly what is in there (almost)... not worth bothering with at all really... I did use synth before thinking they were saving me some hassle and adding some secret ingredient or getting the ratio right or whatever but when you start buying the chems seperately you soon realise they arent doing anything you can't do yourself...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
So more powdered, random shite then?
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter