• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

questions on changing from diazepam to flubromazepam
(13-05-2016, 12:49 AM)niflheim Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 09:11 PM)J.S. Wrote: My GF used diazepam after she feel of a bike into a trench in Thailand. She liked it a lot. Diclazepam to her felt much the same. Given the relation between the two it seems the best option.

Dissolving is easy. Powder in pure PG works fine at 2-2,5 mg ml. Add a little heat and shake good. The powder can be bought at RCS (research  chemical sales).

Alternative might be desalkylflurazepam but I  am unsure. People rate it highly, but not me. But I only use benzo's 1-2 a week for sleep, for you it might be helpfull. Be quick to try and see how the various option work out I would say.

I wonder: what does 10 mg of diazepam cost per tablet? Is it cheaper or more expensive than diclazepam 2 mg?

Diazepam is a class C drug and therefore not something we can discuss the sourcing or relative price of.

Forgot about that, sorry!
Big Grin 
(13-05-2016, 09:51 AM)J.S. Wrote:
(13-05-2016, 12:49 AM)niflheim Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 09:11 PM)J.S. Wrote: My GF used diazepam after she feel of a bike into a trench in Thailand. She liked it a lot. Diclazepam to her felt much the same. Given the relation between the two it seems the best option.

Dissolving is easy. Powder in pure PG works fine at 2-2,5 mg ml. Add a little heat and shake good. The powder can be bought at RCS (research  chemical sales).

Alternative might be desalkylflurazepam but I  am unsure. People rate it highly, but not me. But I only use benzo's 1-2 a week for sleep, for you it might be helpfull. Be quick to try and see how the various option work out I would say.

I wonder: what does 10 mg of diazepam cost per tablet? Is it cheaper or more expensive than diclazepam 2 mg?

Diazepam is a class C drug and therefore not something we can discuss the sourcing or relative price of.

Forgot about that, sorry!
I'm forever making the same mistake. I keep forgetting I'm not on Bluelight.. =D
(12-05-2016, 03:21 PM)studio1one Wrote: If you are on 75mg daily of Diazepam I guess Diclaz might not cut it for you, I would buy some and find out. It's a fairly hefty dose. You've still got a couple of weeks to get this right, you can also buy pure Diclaz powder, which would be a much better option for titration than using crushed up pills in solution because there is no filler to dissolve.

If you can find the right dose of Diclaz it will be a much more functional taper for you for sure, Flubro is a real blunt instrument and puts you on your arse and makes you useless for days. Diclaz is very much functional.

People quote Diclaz as as being 1-10 to Diazepam but many aren't convinced by that figure. Try starting it at 8mg see how it feels for you and if it is not enough you could go to 10mg.

If its manageable for you pure diclaz powder will be cheaper, easier to make a solution and much more functional on a daily basis. Diclaz is quoted as having a half life of 56 hours so it is not as long as diazepam or flubro but still plenty long enough to have fairly stable plasma levels.

If I were you I would make a test order of 2mg diclaz pills see how you go with them and if it works ok buy it in powder form to make a solution. If Diclaz can't keep off the withdrawals then I guess flubro is the right option.

Hi and thanks for your reply.

The only problem is, going from previous tapers, it takes two weeks for diazepam withdrawals to show up for me, and that was when I was only taking 15mgs so I am concerned that it might take possibly longer than two weeks, as I am on such a hefty dose.
By this time the chemicals will be banned in the UK.

After reading this thread, i am a bit put off by flubromazepam as it has fluourine in it and I was told this could give you alzheimer's.

Please may i ask you some more questions.
When you say, that as I am on such a hefty dose of diazepam, why won't diclazepam cut it for me?

Even if I upped the dose of diclazepam, would it still not cut it for me?

Is there something in diclazepam that won't stop the withdrawawals of diazepam, no matter how much I up the dose, sorry to put this question in bold, it's just that I don't want to waste my money buying loads of diclaz if it wont work for me.

If I gradually upped the dose, would it kill the withdrawals, and then I could taper off it.

Also, i guess I would need some decent jeweller scales to measure the diclazepam.
Would I use propylene glycol to dissolve the diclazepam?
Would I need to dissolve it daily or could I make up a batch?
Does propylene glycol have a shelf life.
How much propylene glycol would I need to dissolve 1mg propylene diclazepam powder, whether that would be if need to dissolve it daily or make up a batch?
How would I store diclazepam powder?
How would I store propylene glycol?
Sorry for all of the questions, but it would be really helpful to know.
I'm sorry I can't make up my mind, the 'time-pressure' of the ban is making me panic a bit.
thanks
MH&drug services working  2 decide way frwrd. New Borderline Personality Diagnosis. They can only script a limited amount and told me to stay safe in the meantime. Sold my diclaz cos too nervous to hav so many in flat, just a months supply, and buy each mth.
If I gradually upped the dose, would it kill the withdrawals, and then I could taper off it.

Also, i guess I would need some decent jeweller scales to measure the diclazepam.
Would I use propylene glycol to dissolve the diclazepam? YES, but stir it and warm it to 50 C or so.
Would I need to dissolve it daily or could I make up a batch? YES a batch is fine.
Does propylene glycol have a shelf life. YES and it is long. No worries if you make 100 ml with 250 mg diclaz in it (2,5 mg/ml)
How much propylene glycol would I need to dissolve 1mg propylene diclazepam powder, whether that would be if need to dissolve it daily or make up a batch? 0,5 ml, but just do 10 ml at least with 25 mg of powder in it.
How would I store diclazepam powder? Dry, cool and dark. I use a vacuumsealer with a silicabag (foodgrade) in it.
How would I store propylene glycol? Cool and dark.
I'm sorry I can't make up my mind, the 'time-pressure' of the ban is making me panic a bit.
thanks

Good luck, try to remain calm about things and make a well thought out choice. Asking question here is a good way to achieve that goal. Many people can  and will help you.

Also: if I made a mistake others please correct me!
(13-05-2016, 08:02 PM)bloomjim Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 03:21 PM)studio1one Wrote: If you are on 75mg daily of Diazepam I guess Diclaz might not cut it for you, I would buy some and find out. It's a fairly hefty dose. You've still got a couple of weeks to get this right, you can also buy pure Diclaz powder, which would be a much better option for titration than using crushed up pills in solution because there is no filler to dissolve.

If you can find the right dose of Diclaz it will be a much more functional taper for you for sure, Flubro is a real blunt instrument and puts you on your arse and makes you useless for days. Diclaz is very much functional.

People quote Diclaz as as being 1-10 to Diazepam but many aren't convinced by that figure. Try starting it at 8mg see how it feels for you and if it is not enough you could go to 10mg.

If its manageable for you pure diclaz powder will be cheaper, easier to make a solution and much more functional on a daily basis. Diclaz is quoted as having a half life of 56 hours so it is not as long as diazepam or flubro but still plenty long enough to have fairly stable plasma levels.

If I were you I would make a test order of 2mg diclaz pills see how you go with them and if it works ok buy it in powder form to make a solution. If Diclaz can't keep off the withdrawals then I guess flubro is the right option.

The only problem is, going from previous tapers, it takes two weeks for diazepam withdrawals to show up for me, and that was when I was only taking 15mgs so I am concerned that it might take possibly longer than two weeks, as I am on such a hefty dose.

After reading this thread, i am a bit put off by flubromazepam as it has fluourine in it and I was told this could give you alzheimer's.

When you say, that as I am on such a hefty dose of diazepam, why won't diclazepam cut it for me?

Is there something in diclazepam that won't stop the withdrawawals of diazepam, no matter how much I up the dose, sorry to put this question in bold, it's just that I don't want to waste my money buying loads of diclaz if it wont work for me.

How much propylene glycol would I need to dissolve 1mg propylene diclazepam powder, whether that would be if need to dissolve it daily or make up a batch?
thanks
JS has answered all your questions pretty well. Remember as much as we like to help and give harme reduction advice none of us here are medical professionals. Or I am certainly not take  all i sayhere as the advice of an amareur . Diclazepam and diazepam are structurally very similar. Whether they hit all the same receptors is not a question I can answer. However I would have thought in my unprofessional  opinion that if you can find the right dose there is no reason you couldn't swap diazepam  for diclazepam. Many have successfully tapered on diclaz before. JS advice on making a solution is spot on and diclazepam pure powder is easy to get. Last I looked cw had it available  in their advanced section but I'm sure plenty of vendors have it. Go to benzo.org and follow the Ashton manual 

http://benzo.org.uk/manual/index.htm

This will tell you how to move from diazepam to diclazepam and then the rate of cuts needed.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope you can taper as peacfully and pain free as possible.
(14-05-2016, 08:10 AM)studio1one Wrote:
(13-05-2016, 08:02 PM)bloomjim Wrote:

thanks
JS has answered all your questions pretty well. Remember as much as we like to help and give harme reduction advice none of us here are medical professionals. Or I am certainly not take  all i sayhere as the advice of an amareur . Diclazepam and diazepam are structurally very similar. Whether they hit all the same receptors is not a question I can answer. However I would have thought in my unprofessional  opinion that if you can find the right dose there is no reason you couldn't swap diazepam  for diclazepam. Many have successfully tapered on diclaz before. JS advice on making a solution is spot on and diclazepam pure powder is easy to get. Last I looked cw had it available  in their advanced section but I'm sure plenty of vendors have it. Go to benzo.org and follow the Ashton manual 

http://benzo.org.uk/manual/index.htm

This will tell you how to move from diazepam to diclazepam and then the rate of cuts needed.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope you can taper as peacfully and pain free as possible.
The Ashton manual has no mention of tapering/moving over to the newer RC Benzos or vice versa.

In fact I can't find any mention of anything but all the old tried and tested Benzos.

It's 99% about tapering with Diazepam (Valium) whether you were on Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Clonazepam etc and then slowly supplementing your doses until you are completely just on the Valium and then slowly cut from there.. A lot of them taper regimes are 6 months - 1 year long. And that's coming off therapeutic doses.

God help some of us lot who've abused all these super potent/unknown RC Benzos over the past few years...

I want to taper but I wouldn't know where to begin. 30-40mg Diazepam would be where I would usually start and once I was feeling comfortable I'd begin to reduce over the course of 3-6 months. But that was before I'd touched any of these RC's  :/ slaphead
(12-05-2016, 09:11 PM)J.S. Wrote: My GF used diazepam after she fell of a bike into a trench in Thailand. She liked it a lot. Diclazepam to her felt much the same. Given the relation between the two it seems the best option.

Hi sorry for the late reply.
I was hoping to buy some diclazepam powder before the ban on the 26th May.
I will dissolve it in pg as per your suggestion, probably going with 2.5mls per ml, but won't that make me rather drunk?
I have some diazepam valium but not enough to taper off the 75mgs, I have no idea how much I will have reduced my dose down by the time I run out of diazepam, so this is where the diclazepam comes in, but can you get drunk on food grade PG, I don't want to get drunk. I stopped drinking 6 weeks ago and wanna stay off booze, and while I dont mind a few mls, i would not want my booze issue to be reawoken by the pg.
If Im still on a high enough dose of diazepam by the time I run out of it, I may need quite a bit of pg a day
So, can food grade pg get you drunk?
Thanks

(13-05-2016, 08:57 PM)J.S. Wrote: If I gradually upped the dose, would it kill the withdrawals, and then I could taper off it.

Would I use propylene glycol to dissolve the diclazepam? YES, but stir it and warm it to 50 C or so.
Would I need to dissolve it daily or could I make up a batch? YES a batch is fine.
Does propylene glycol have a shelf life. YES and it is long. No worries if you make 100 ml with 250 mg diclaz in it (2,5 mg/ml)
How much propylene glycol would I need to dissolve 1mg propylene diclazepam powder, whether that would be if need to dissolve it daily or make up a batch? 0,5 ml, but just do 10 ml at least with 25 mg of powder in it.
How would I store diclazepam powder? Dry, cool and dark. I use a vacuumsealer with a silicabag (foodgrade) in it.
thanks

Good luck, try to remain calm about things and make a well thought out choice. Asking question here is a good way to achieve that goal. Many people can  and will help you.

Hi, and sorry for the late reply. I have some more questoins, hope you dont mind.
Times squeezing and closing in. The ban draws nearer

I don't have a vaccuum sealer so when I order the diclazepam, will it come vaccuum sealed?
Do I need a vaccuum sealer? seems a bit of a waste to buy it for one purchase?
What if the diclazepam powder does not come vac sealed?
How do I ensure all the powder goes into the bottle?
I want to buy a gram but by the sounds of it, a bottle of food grade prop glycol dissolved diclazepam would last ages.
How do I store the bottle of dissolved diclazepam?
Can I dilute it to achieve micro doses?
How do I heat the solution to 50c, would I need to buy a thermometer?
Would I need to put the solution in a pan and take the pan off the heat once it reaches 50deg C?
Would a warm bath not be enough?
What about a kettle?

Sorry for all the questions
Oh, and I got this from another thread
"If you dont want to get some scales (if you plan on buying benzo powders or any powders for that matter its a good investment) then the other option is to make a bulk solution at a higher ratio of liquid to powder as you have no idea whether the contents of that bag is actually 250mg or 1g."
here is the link https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...am?page=77
Does this mean, that if I buy what I think is a gram of diclazepam powder, it could be only 250mg or some other lesser or more amount, or are the weights accurate?
I would ring and ask, but they might say they are when they are not.
Sorry for the long post
Hope you can help.
MH&drug services working  2 decide way frwrd. New Borderline Personality Diagnosis. They can only script a limited amount and told me to stay safe in the meantime. Sold my diclaz cos too nervous to hav so many in flat, just a months supply, and buy each mth.
(20-05-2016, 02:32 AM)bloomjim Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 09:11 PM)J.S. Wrote: My GF used diazepam after she fell of a bike into a trench in Thailand. She liked it a lot. Diclazepam to her felt much the same. Given the relation between the two it seems the best option.

Hi sorry for the late reply.
I was hoping to buy some diclazepam powder before the ban on the 26th May.
I will dissolve it in pg as per your suggestion, probably going with 2.5mls per ml, but won't that make me rather drunk?
I have some diazepam valium but not enough to taper off the 75mgs, I have no idea how much I will have reduced my dose down by the time I run out of diazepam, so this is where the diclazepam comes in, but can you get drunk on food grade PG, I don't want to get drunk. I stopped drinking 6 weeks ago and wanna stay off booze, and while I dont mind a few mls, i would not want my booze issue to be reawoken by the pg.
If Im still on a high enough dose of diazepam by the time I run out of it, I may need quite a bit of pg a day
So, can food grade pg get you drunk?
Thanks

(13-05-2016, 08:57 PM)J.S. Wrote: If I gradually upped the dose, would it kill the withdrawals, and then I could taper off it.

thanks

Hi, and sorry for the late reply. I have some more questoins, hope you dont mind.
Times squeezing and closing in. The ban draws nearer

I don't have a vaccuum sealer so when I order the diclazepam, will it come vaccuum sealed?
Do I need a vaccuum sealer? seems a bit of a waste to buy it for one purchase?
What if the diclazepam powder does not come vac sealed?
How do I ensure all the powder goes into the bottle?
I want to buy a gram but by the sounds of it, a bottle of food grade prop glycol dissolved diclazepam would last ages.
How do I store the bottle of dissolved diclazepam?
Can I dilute it to achieve micro doses?
How do I heat the solution to 50c, would I need to buy a thermometer?
Would I need to put the solution in a pan and take the pan off the heat once it reaches 50deg C?
Would a warm bath not be enough?
What about a kettle?

Sorry for all the questions
Oh, and I got this from another thread
"If you dont want to get some scales (if you plan on buying benzo powders or any powders for that matter its a good investment) then the other option is to make a bulk solution at a higher ratio of liquid to powder as you have no idea whether the contents of that bag is actually 250mg or 1g."
here is the link https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...am?page=77
Does this mean, that if I buy what I think is a gram of diclazepam powder, it could be only 250mg or some other lesser or more amount, or are the weights accurate?
I would ring and ask, but they might say they are when they are not.
Sorry for the long post
Hope you can help.

Hi....no problems with your questions at all. You seem anxious and I understand that too, ban is coming close and given your situation.

Many have said this and I will ne no different: I am not a doctor, I  cannot give you anything but my personal knowledge FWIW. Your situation to me seems pretty serious at least for someone like me who never drinks or smokes and uses a benzo once a week. So may be I am just not used to much. Whatever it is, here we go...

Diclaz, PG, scales etc:
1) PG...I think it is very slightly alcoholic if any. But I don't know if that is too much for you. With the amounts needed (we are talking 1 ml or so) you won't get drunk at all of course. But may be you  fear the taste?
2) Scales: no. Just use 250 mg. in 100 ml. It is irrelevant if that means 2,5 mg or 2,7 and it won't even be 2,7. If you use 250 mg it is probably 250 +/- 5 mg. So do not worry one bit, just be methodical be carefull not inhaling the power, not letting some dust lie around or come one your hands as that casn  easily be various milligrams...
3) Dissolving is also not an exact science. Due to my  hobby I have very accurate, calibrated dataloggers which I could use to measure the PG to 0,01 C accuracy  it is FAR from needed. Just put the stuff in the bottle with the PG. Close it firmly. Let warm water flow and let it reach a temperature just below what think is hot. So you can sustain it without bruns, but also feel it is warmer than your skin. That means it is between 40-60 C. And now let it flow over the bottle or put it in a large can, stick the bottle in it and let it warm up for 30 seconds in  the can/pot or whatever. Than shake it firmly. See if it is dissolved. If not: continue and regularly replace the water with new warm water. Keep doing that and withint 5-10 minutes it all should be dissolved. Mine is in  the fridge and it does not recrystalise.

4) No vacuumsealer needed, it is just me being may  be too exactling. I am no expert, but it seems most benzo's are very stable. Just keep them  first and foremost dark and cool (below 25 C). Preferably dry too. This should keep them fresh and potent for many years.

Now vendors....if you have the scales then read the booklet. Take the 10.000 gram weights (these weights are that accurate) and calibrate your scale. Now if you have powder and it is 1 gram and the scale says 950 mg then you can bet it is 950 mg. And sometimes vendors are very generous and it is 1300 mg (1,3 gram). Can  happen. But if you calibrate the scale it is very  accurate and won't be off by more than  10 mg.

Hope this helps and please do not hesitate to ask more questions. I am glad to help you if I can.
Yeah, I have a real problem with racing against time, it just puts me in chaos. I was supposed to have an ADHD assessment as all pointers pointed towards it and med staff suspected it, but funding ran out before I could get final confirmation, so, for now, it remains an excuse, but I cannot be hurried, othewise it just screws me up totally, I get muddled up, and panicked. Apparently alot of ADHD people have a bad relationship with time.

The ban closes in, so I decided on ordering 500 2mg diclaz pellets to complete my taper, as I have a stash of diaz but they wont last forever.

Doctors know jack shit about benzos. Mine was hostile. They and the drug agency bounced me around and even the manager of the drug agency agreed I  had been bounced about for weeks between them and GP with no progress.
I dont want to rely on them for a script and they said I have to do what i have to do to keep safe.

I've got vodka, I could dissolve 250mg diclaz in half a litre of vodka and that would last forever. I would take some of the dose in pellets and others in vodka.

I thought about buying scales, but drugs has caused me so much expense already that I figured out the cheapest and most efficient way would be to buy the pellets and vodka.
I might still use the PG, when the vodka is finished, im using it to dissolve diaz now, just started today, prepped 10mg in 25ml voddy and put it in a box in the drawer.
I found it too hard and under pressure to get the powder, chemwire were unavailable on the phone for 2hrs today as they were in a meeting.
I put my order in, without my order number, cos that never appeared on my order, but luckily, i got hold of them on the phone and gave my order number over the phone from the email I got after I had xferred the money from my bank, so they are sending the pellets out today.
Heating the pg put me off which is why I chose vodka, so you dont have to heat. I have a crap oven that only does full blast heat.
I don't really have any containers that I could use for heating as well. Crappy old pans etc. The vodka should just dissolve the benzo and I can dilute it to achieve the tiny cuts I will need at the tail end of the taper.
I'll try and keep them below 25 deg C, but summer's coming and temps reach the 30's here. The pills in the box in the drawer are luckily in a room that is in shade in the afternoon, so it is a pretty cool room but unsure if under 25deg c when high summer.
If I tried to buy the powder I would have missed out on the good price, cos I noticed the lsd I bought from another shop has now gone up in price, and I expect it will go up more and more nearer the ban.
thanks for your help, if I think of more ?'s I will ask you.
(12-05-2016, 12:16 PM)bloomjim Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 11:37 AM)WeAreScientists Wrote: Flubromazepam is a terrible idea. While the half-life is shorter than diazepam, the duration of action is much longer, meaning if you take a single dose, for the next few days it will still be effecting you just as much as the first day you took it. Don't touch the crap please.

Diclazepam is a much more sensible option for someone in your situation.

hi, and thanks
They only sell diclazepam in 2mg pellets though and I don't know how to dissolve it.
I am tapering and cutting daily using a 1ml syringe.
Dunno what solvent to use, how long the solvent lasts and whether I should dissolve my pills daily or make up a huge batch in a bottle.
PS I know flubromazpem has active metabolites, so it's in the system longer, but the same goes for diazepam, so, as flubromazepams metabolites last longer, this is why I thought it would be best to go from a short acting research benzo like diclaz to a research benzo with a longer acting mode of action.

(12-05-2016, 11:37 AM)WeAreScientists Wrote: Flubromazepam is a terrible idea. While the half-life is shorter than diazepam, the duration of action is much longer, meaning if you take a single dose, for the next few days it will still be effecting you just as much as the first day you took it. Don't touch the crap please.

Diclazepam is a much more sensible option for someone in your situation.

I was gonna choose diclazepam but my mate says that it does nothing for him to ease his withdrawals.
I might still use diclazepam, are there any instructions on how to dissolve it?
I want to microtaper it, and I want to cross over gradually from diaz to diclaz or flubromaz depending on which one I use.
I know flubrompazepam has a longer mode of action, more hours than diaz, but that is more useful for me, cos I can do a gradual crossover, but I need to know the doeeage equivalents. Also, the longer the half life, the smoother the withdrawal, so long as I get the equivalents of dosage right.
All these questions I have, and I feel under pressure with the ban hanging over us like a sword of damocles.
Sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance.
*edit*

GeniuneNeed edited 10-11-2017 06:04 AM this post because:

please dont mention aquiring banned substances

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter