• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

official Portal Mod - Portal Stories: Mel released today
http://store.steampowered.com/app/317400/

I love portal 1 and 2 - am just about to start playing this bad boy..

It's free as long as you own Portal 2
I have only ever played the first one, which I did enjoy a lot.

For some reason never ended up playing Portal 2. It's another title I'll probably add to my back catalogue list.
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
Portal 2 is brilliant and once you finish that main game there are endless fan built chambers. This mod is a kind of evolution of the fan built stuff. But really Portal 2 is great mix of humour and story
Added Portal 2 to my download list now :)
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
So envious. Would love to be starting from scratch. Enjoy
I feel like I've been waiting forever for this to come out!!! I know I'm just going to play through the whole thing in one sitting and be left with a void again.

Also for any one who liked portal try antichamber. Bit weirder but you'll love it.
Might make that my sig, all the cool kids have one.
Finally finished this. Got to a point. Got stuck. Then had a known bug where I could see all the triggers like it was developer mode. Then changed computers. Sat dormant and in the last week or so picked it up and if finished it off.

Really enjoyable although the final baddie was a little too easy. Puzzles beforehand were challenging without being frustrating 9/10

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter