• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nootropic surfing
feeling progress thank fuck. veg juicing, good root veg soup, barley,porridge. as meany meals and scraps i can though down me. started using c4 cellucor before surfs recently - pre workout mix. glugging down protein every 20 mins after i come out. couples of weeks of sluggisness, a couple of days whrere my aems were burning. and then today, paddling with ease through mucky enough fluich. finding modafiendz reallyimproving techniqe & muscle memory.
That's great but could you not be doing something with it that benefits all mankind with your talents like writing a book or solving a conflict? That said if you're still having this success post thirty I will be your disciple. And also I do appreciate having a new word in my vocabulary.
yeah, could do. but fuck it, you lnow the shill. then your sufing your big boy on the weekend. surfings surfing, we're poor but eat well.

so a nicer way of saying it may be, we;re lucky to live by an atlantic shore. good fresh food,clean water. i work my land ,care for the animalls and spend as muchtime as i can goofing off with my darling wife and daughter, dicking around on our ponies, rookpooling or watching spongebob. nothing comes easy. you take any work going. i realldo have fuck all but a tubmbledown house, a most loving family, and a chance to score and enjoy playing in waves with nature. so far so clean. i would never arived here withouth the past and ongoing assistance from my herbal &chemical compound aliiies, and the great and ongoing research by unknown soldiers.
Been getting some really positive results from Aniracetam and Citicoline. Also the Anitacetam seems to make stims and psychs much more potent! I mean a lot more! Also seems to quash the negative effects.

What nootropics are other people using to success?

I thought I was posting in the main nootropics thread! Is this just a joke thread lol, WTF are you guys talking about?!
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
(19-11-2015, 02:48 PM)neilj Wrote: Been getting some really positive results from Aniracetam and Citicoline. Also the Anitacetam seems to make stims and psychs much more potent! I mean a lot more! Also seems to quash the negative effects.

What nootropics are other people using to success?

I thought I was posting in the main nootropics thread! Is this just a joke thread lol, WTF are you guys talking about?!

oxiracetam defo potetiates stims I would say most racetams do,except noopet..but oxi is excellent if your after more bang for your buck...
Piracetam is the best potentiator for me. Not tried any other racetams just Piracetam and Aniracetam. Tried noopept which isn't a racetam I don't think? Didn't like it. Threw it away. Want to try Oxi, Faso, Phenyl, all seem to have interesting effects profiles. Right I need to shut up and go to bed ;)
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
(26-11-2015, 01:30 AM)neilj Wrote: Piracetam is the best potentiator for me. Not tried any other racetams just Piracetam and Aniracetam. Tried noopept which isn't a racetam I don't think? Didn't like it. Threw it away. Want to try Oxi, Faso, Phenyl, all seem to have interesting effects profiles. Right I need to shut up and go to bed ;)

You're right noopept isn't a racetam :) its just a peptide with similar properties.
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter