• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my Methoxphenidine birthday
Rainbow 
Hi all I've been a member of this forum for some time but time TR! so be gentle!lol

im a 29 year old male roughly 9 stone in body weight.
have had loads of experience with a lot of RC'S and Illegals but this class, dissociative, only recently!

last night was the eve of my birthday and what not better opportunity to have an adventure. I've had a few experience's before with this substance so knew what to expect!(those experiments were a week ago with excellent results,free base form of mxp IMO). anyway...

so i acquired  1g of mxp hcl. BRC athankyou!

8:20pm. Drinking a beer, put 90mg in my shot glass added a little beer and smash it down!
one thing i like with this substance is i get no nausea not with the first dose anyway!

slight numbing sensation of the throat.very anesthetic kinda way.

8:50pm. maybe slight effects happening?not to sure..

9:10pm. definite effects now not very pronounced but its there.i wonder maybe last weeks trials might have built some tolerance  

i'm reading posts on a forum dunno if i can name it here? a conspiracy website GLP.
and as time goes on i feel as if i'm connected.as if i got my own live command center with live updates of world events as there happening.total connectivity!

9:30pm. Euphoria building.....ALSO sense of feeling abit numb in places.

10:00pm. Me and the missus have been sat here for awhile now but it seems so much longer as if time doesn't matter any more. 

i wish this dose would do more but decide to wait it out for awhile as the thought of being incoherent terrifies the shit out of me!

10:30pm. have another beer,and as i sip it every gulp has an effect on me.strange! this drug is very mind bending but always very clear headed and in control!

more time dilation effects.

11:30pm. cant wait anymore and think its my birthday in 30 minutes why not!the effects are diminishing somewhat so hey.

110mg in shot glass,add beer,SMASH!

i know what lies ahead already as i wait......

more numbing sensation of the throat i like this feelingMeditate

12:10pm. T

MORE TO FOLLOW I MESSED UP AND IT TIMED OUT

Hi all I've been a member of this forum for some time but first time TR! so be gentle!lol

i'm a 29 year old male roughly 9 stone in body weight.
have had loads of experience with a lot of RC'S and Illegals but this class, dissociative, only recently!

last night was the eve of my birthday and what not better opportunity to have an adventure. I've had a few experience's before with this substance so knew what to expect!(those experiments were a week ago with excellent results,free base form of mxp IMO). anyway...

so i acquired  1g of mxp hcl. BRC athankyou!

8:20pm. Drinking a beer, put 90mg in my shot glass added a little beer and smash it down!
one thing i like with this substance is i get no nausea not with the first dose anyway!

slight numbing sensation of the throat.very anesthetic kinda way.

8:50pm. maybe slight effects happening?not to sure..

9:10pm. definite effects now not very pronounced but its there.i wonder maybe last weeks trials might have built some tolerance  

i'm reading posts on a forum dunno if i can name it here? a conspiracy website GLP.
and as time goes on i feel as if i'm connected.as if i got my own live command center with live updates of world events as there happening.total connectivity!

9:30pm. Euphoria building.....ALSO sense of feeling abit numb in places. dissociation.

10:00pm. Me and the missus have been sat here for awhile now but it seems so much longer as if time doesn't matter any more.we share a smoke. 

i wish this dose would do more but decide to wait it out for awhile as the thought of being incoherent terrifies the shit out of me!feeling nice effects

10:30pm. have another beer,and as i sip it every gulp has an effect on me.strange! this drug is very mind bending but always very clear headed and in control!

more time dilation effects.

11:30pm. cant wait anymore and think its my birthday in 30 minutes why not!the effects are diminishing somewhat so hey.

110mg in shot glass,add beer,SMASH!

i know what lies ahead already as i wait......

more numbing sensation of the throat i like this feelingMeditate

12:10am. MY BIRTHDAY.This my friends is were it gets interesting.
put "ADVENTURE TIME" on cartoon network as love the random shit that comes with it!

12:30am. Complete loss of time!feel really stretched out.and am lost in randomness.
almost feel complete numbness and feel i don't exist in this space time continuum.
feeling very sedated but still stimulated. weird,it comes in waves

12:45am. i log on "HERE" and converse in conversation with people on here trying to find some solace in sharing my experience with you guys (who are always welcoming).

1:15am. i am no longer here there or anywhere. i'm in control but yet i can let it take me at will!slipping in and out of consciousness.going to mars and back but still staying in the room.the thing i like about this is there is an element of control.(at this dose at least).

1:50am. feel as if i'm falling.... slowly coming down i say goodnight and i think i fall asleep!

7:30am. awake to a fuzzy head which reminded me of waking up to a hang over.(i blame the beers! its my birthday today and i'm sure tonight will be a good one will continue my antics tonight and see where the day goes!

i dunno i really like it!a nice way to relax and loose yourself!im sorry for this is my first trip report so i hope to do more in the future!WATCH THIS SPACE.......TJTHEDJ

sorry for the messed up post guys i didn't realise it would time out!i know for next time!
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter