• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

labtrade.co.uk - Cheapest vendor for Etizolam worldwide?
There's still a few vendors selling Etizolam, but most have switched to Clonazolam and Flubromazolam only, with the occasional Flubromazepam/Diclazepam/Pyrazolam. Especially powder form is quite rare.
They are available if you dig a bit even Intas and Etizest. Heard some poor comments about OBF's but if these guys check out will be great. If you are determined you can find genuine Japanese Depas brand from 0.25 mg to 1.5. Around $45 for 90. Towa generics too. If the UK vendors run out would think that avenue would remain open until ban. Flutazolam, Mexazolam and Rilmazafone a water soluble prodrug that is converted in the intestine into8-chloro-6-(2-chlorophenyl)-N,N-dimethyl-4H-1,2,4-triazolo [1,5-a][1,4]benzodiazepine-2-carboxamide.[6][7] also available and not listed as illegal.
[Image: 150px-Rilmazafone_metabolite.svg.png]

Rilmazafone active metabolite

Looks like a water soluble Triazolo version of Diclazepam, what a great idea, would think anxiolysis would be the target but Triazolo's can be unpredictable add the water solubility add on who knows?
so has anyone ordered successfully from labtrade?
Pellets seem to be back in stock.
Prices are unbelievable on pellets and a gram for £50. Has anyone took the plunge? You can get pretty much any benzo powder from CW and BRC advanced. Pyrazolam, Diclazepam and Flubromazepam. No Nifoxipam anywhere but no great loss and Researchchemist as Clonazolam and Flubromazolam powder.
Well it seems a bit odd there has been no feedback yet....so im gonna wait
They use PayPal so possibly buy a test kit. If it doesn't turn up or isn't as described use chrgeback. I'll do it when I get money but that will be next month
(06-06-2015, 01:12 PM)roi Wrote: Pellets seem to be back in stock.

Chemtheory have very good prices with on generics there 50% off at the min.

1.4mg and hopefully not underdosed like many!
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(09-06-2015, 02:42 PM)Stealthlaud Wrote: They use PayPal so possibly buy a test kit. If it doesn't turn up or isn't as described use chrgeback. I'll do it when I get money but that will be next month

If you open a paypal dispute and they find out its Research Chemicals you will be banned for breaking their terms and conditions. The vendor would have their account frozen. I wonder how n2p0 get around paypal's rule about disclosing what's for sale, a quick check of any site would reveal truth.
We have a good rep many places online.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter