• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

labtrade.co.uk - Cheapest vendor for Etizolam worldwide?
They have positive reviews on other boards and safeorscam and what not.

http://labtrade.co.uk/products <- Pretty damn cheap compared to pretty much everyone else.

Did one of you guys use them before?
Never heard of them. Based on a look at the website I don't trust it very far; no proper contact information is available and no idea where they ship from. 
On the other hand, it sure is cheap, the web site is UK hosted, could be worth a punt. Prices aren't inconceivable, etiz comes down to 30-ish a gram at SSD if you buy enough of it, so they could believably charge that, supply genuine product and still make a profit. OTOH, why do they charge 100% extra for dissolving it in PG? Bizarre.
Gut feeling is I don't trust it as compared with more known sellers of etiz, but might be worth a gamble on a small purchase, hotly followed by a sample off to WEDINOS before you trust it. But, I don't have personal experience of them, and what they're offering is in principle credible. It might be a punt I'd take, if I weren't already adequately stocked for etiz. Would be glad to hear back if you do dip your toe in the water.
On the RCsources subreddit they're on the UK well-known vendor page, so I'd guess they're legit. Prices are great too!
(23-03-2015, 06:35 PM)eab25 Wrote: On the RCsources subreddit they're on the UK well-known vendor page, so I'd guess they're legit. Prices are great too!

roi is the moderator of /r/RCsources :P
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Oh yeah! I didn't see the 'on steroids' bit under his name. @roi you're awesome, loads of help on that sr and the rc sr too! But I searched r/rcsources since my first reply and it seems a few people have used the vendor successfully - one person ordered 1k so it looks like they're legit :)
Hello. Im new here but im looking to get etizolam blister packs in the uk. Did the law not change recently as grinders are now not permitted to be sold plus a whole shebang of other things.
Please someone tell me labtrade.co.uk hav sent their orders after this law changed and still operate? Thanks guys. Im just making 1st post so forgive me if ive put it on the wrong thread.
These guys seem to have generic pellets. For blisters, try cheapresearchchems or researchchemicals4u (at last I knew).

So far as the law is concerned, etizolam is not a controlled substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act, but there are laws on importing and selling medication (for human consumption) under the Medicines Act. Vendors were, I think, threatened with the prospect of prosecution by the relevant regulatory agency, and the larger ones stopped on a voluntary basis. Plus a lot of imports got stopped, so it became harder and more expensive to carry the Indian blisters.

We've had multiple members report positively on both of the vendors mentioned above in the last month or two; labtrade aren't known to us, but there are a few positive comments on Reddit.
Page not found - well half the page is missing, they're name is on half of it. Never seen that before. 
I hope this is legit so much.
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
(26-03-2015, 03:52 PM)ultraviolet Wrote: Page not found - well half the page is missing, they're name is on half of it. Never seen that before. 

They wrote

Quote:Don't worry guys its only temporary. Somebody bought too many pellets!

on reddit, so I assume they'll be back up soon-ish.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter