• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

kratom combos
Hi guys i was wondering if peeps could help me out with a bit of advice. I just got into kratom and i'm finding it really, really great. i'm not sure if i'm breaking the rules mentioning ethylphenidate anymore so slap me down if i'm out line, i've been mixing the two a fair bit of late and really enjoying it, it gives a nice kind of effect, does anyone know if this is likely to be unsafe? also been thinking it might be nice to try with ephenidine or 1p, has anyone tried this at all? 
The solution to every problem isn't throwing acid at it, unless the problem is a solution with an overly alkaline pH
If you have some stash of eph we don't want to know about it - all I can tell you is the only good experience I have had with shitty 4-me-TMP was mixed with kratom; unlikely very dangerous combo (phenidate+kratom) if not taken to excess but we can't sicount dnager at someepoint
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
buy-kratom.us is providing the best wholesale of herbal kratom medicine product. you can use it in various type like kratom powder, kratom tea, etc. There are many people who are using this herbal medicine kratom because this medicine does not give any kind of side effects.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter