• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

iceheadshop.co.uk
Benzocaine is fine. I had them find 7oz pressed into a block before at mine.. no charge, didn't bother asking for it back. As long as you are not selling it as a medical product it's fine.

I was cautioned with suspicion of class A with intent though.. but they always act like that.. they should of tried a line first.
It's not caffeine though it's "Methylxanthine" which isn't a chemical itself but a few methylated caffeine analouges.
So it's xanthine.
I'd xanthine in any way different from caffeine?
I can't believe people buy this shit for 20£!!!! I
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Methylxanthine is not a coherent way of specifying a chemical. Caffeine is 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine. IceHeadShop are trying (and failing) to be clever by calling caffeine methylxanthine to portray their product as something other than plain old caffeine.
Yeah it's pretty pathetic. Who buys this shit?
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(07-04-2017, 09:30 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: Yeah it's pretty pathetic. Who buys this shit?

Desperate people.

Article about that Ice Headshop: https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/i-tri...he-market/ Happy
Thanks for that article link. Not read it yet but noticed the picture of the back of the POW packet which included Caffeine I think but also had two others:
What is this chemical: N-(2,6-Dimethylphenyl)-2-(piperidin-1-yl)acetamide ??
Also noticed bioperine in there which can be bought as a supplement but is simply an extract of black pepper which apparently increases absorption of some chemicals (wouldn't think that would be too pleasant nasally).

I am not sure if the market is totally dead. I remember buying 'Indian' MDAI once from Smokey's and them sending me something totally different which I discovered after getting it tested. The ingredients were things that can be sold as food supplements (so should still be legal). One of the ingredients was Hordenine and something else similar to that which is found in cocao powder (apparently the effects of the ingredients were synergetic). All that I remember was that it had a big effect similar to a euphoric stimulant. The trouble is some of these still could be potentially dangerous unless you know what you are doing.

Out of curiosity I just looked up the address of the POW packet being sold at Ice Head Shop and it is Chemical Wire, apparently. Their website is not operational, though. BM Box 9004 WC1N 3XX
N-(2,6-Dimethylphenyl)-2-(piperidin-1-yl)acetamide is what you'd get if you formed the diethyl groups in lidocaine into a ring. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine

Or, possibly what you'd get if you fuck up the chemical name for lidocaine. Which would be preferable because some local anaesthetics have more serious risks than others and there's no way of knowing if the named chemical has a similar safety profile to lidocaine.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter