• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to change what is under your name
hey guys sorry if this has been posted on another thread but I don't really know what to look for so what I'm wondering is when you look at my name by my avatar it says that I am a Rick roller I don't even know what a Rick roller is lolol. my name is Bigazznugs which means I like smoking Big ass nugs not Rick rolling. So I have been a member a while got tons of posts don't have tons of points or whatever but can I change it? Many thanks.
Much love and light,
Nugz
love the world and it will love you back. chin
By default, they're automatic rankings based on number of posts. Custom fields used to be a feature for donors, not sure whether it still is or to whom it's open, think it may now be open to everyone as I've seen reports of people being able to change it when they couldn't before. Take a look at your user profile for that...

You'll also see one or two that have been aptly or sardonically edited by admin, though I don't normally partake in such things. However, the term "big ass nugs" is a distinctly American phraseology and it might need some clarification for a British audience - to a Brit, it sounds like something that comes out of the back end of a donkey. I've subtitled you with a UK-friendly translation :-)

NB tongue firmly in cheek, blazing one as I write...
Mine wen't from "binges bad, apollogises good" to  "sa proper treaseure" so 9t's either the mods or an hilarious goon lol.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/userc...on=profile

Click that, look under "customer user title."
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
i think blodwyn gave me mine...after a conversation in the shoutbox about why i like girls on crutches - cause they can't run away.
(10-05-2015, 04:18 PM)Jack Wrote: i think blodwyn gave me mine...after a conversation in the shoutbox about why i like girls on crutches - cause they can't run away.

Same reason I like high heels.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(10-05-2015, 04:18 PM)Jack Wrote: i think blodwyn gave me mine...after a conversation in the shoutbox about why i like girls on crutches - cause they can't run away.

(10-05-2015, 04:57 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote:

Same reason I like high heels.

Omfg you two! All that time I was on crutches for about a year in the 90's and had what I called 'crutch appeal' when I suddenly seemed irresistible to men and had never had so much male attention.
And now, 20 years later, I find it was just cos I couldn't run away *gutted*
This.....is real life
(10-05-2015, 01:31 PM)magick Wrote: By default, they're automatic rankings based on number of posts. Custom fields used to be a feature for donors, not sure whether it still is or to whom it's open, think it may now be open to everyone as I've seen reports of people being able to change it when they couldn't before. Take a look at your user profile for that...

You'll also see one or two that have been aptly or sardonically edited by admin, though I don't normally partake in such things. However, the term "big ass nugs" is a distinctly American phraseology and it might need some clarification for a British audience - to a Brit, it sounds like something that comes out of the back end of a donkey. I've subtitled you with a UK-friendly translation :-)

NB tongue firmly in cheek, blazing one as I write...

We're working on re-doing our automatic donation system, when it's back up it will be sorted and donors should still have that perk (for the time being, people who wish to donate will need to email Blodwyn and ask for details on how to do so, everything is manual right now)

The vast majority are done at staff discretion for the sake of some humor based on a members personality, commonly posted content or just from a great quote they've said that gets even better when all context is removed.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Haha Nugz come from a donkeys ass? ROFL. I get mine off skunky smelling plants. Hah that made my day. You Brits trip me out. Thanks everyone btw

Yesss thank you for the pothead label. I preffer stoner but to each his own. Thanks to whoever did that. You are awsome! Wizard
love the world and it will love you back. chin
OK, perhaps there was a small bit of constructive misdirection on my part, but "big ass nugs" could certainly refer to nuggets from a large, four legged animal!

Of course, whilst we're on asinine analogies, the term "donkey dicks" can be used to refer to particularly "big-ass" colas, maybe I should change it to "Likes smoking donkey dicks"? :-)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter