• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help
Just an update its now been a 48 hour binge and 5 grams taken and barely living

Im am currently in an uncontrolable process of going round my house in circles peering out of every window and gaps in doorframes
(26-10-2014, 12:29 PM)crafty Wrote: Just an update its now been a 48 hour binge and 5 grams taken and barely living

Im am currently in an uncontrolable process of going round my house in circles peering out of every window and gaps in doorframes

You took more after your first posts?
you have gaps in your doorframes?

seriously though if you feel this uncomfortable you should stop binging right now .
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

This feels like a troll sorry. Telling us he took more after his first post?

Won't mention what branded poison (to me those branded mixes of chemicals should always fucking disclose what they contain, buying random pressed pills around here is less of a danger, i can actually tell which is the 2c-b pill, which is the mda+meth, mdma+meth and pure mdma which is a lot more rare but i know what they are. Same with LSD, blotter = LSD here, not an nbome, you could get in trouble with some serious people if would be to move blotter that's not LSD here.

All this to say, he also said he got cancer from a substance like 3 days later after starting and continuing to take it.
Load of bollocks from start to finish.

Didn't happen.

Noone Is that remedial and if they are, Darwin Award.
This was the conclusion that Lolcat and I came to very quickly last night, its incredibly sad that someone feels the need to do this type of thing especially as Lolcat and I were also dealig with another situation with someone who actually was in crisis.  Whatever sick kind of thrill Crafty got from that stunt last night i cant fathom but I do know that Karma is a bitch be careful what you wish for Crafty you may just regret everything you said last night one day.
It truly disappoints me that the kind and caring people on this forum have to occasionally deal with this kind of thing thankfully these incidents are few and far between and i'd like to apologise to anyone thats been involved or upset by this thread because some individual thinks its funny to post up this kind of thing.  
If anyone wants to speak to me in PM about any  issues this may have raised please feel free to do so.  I do have to take every member at face value though and even though as I say I had suspicions very early on it would have been unethical to deal with it in any other way than we did.
I stayed up virtually all night last night in order to satisfy myself that there were no concerns in regard the Craftys welfare, he seemed to be having a wonderful time poking through members profiles and threads enough for me to realise that there were no issues.  
Say bye bye Crafty you have earned a very well justified ban and its coming now but i'll let you stay long enough to read this.
Get some help, psychiatric help would be my advice. 
People like you will never bother me in fact you make me more determined to keep pushing forward keeping people safe with the best possible information we can, exposing unscrupulous vendors and keeping this community as strong as it is.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

There is always hope that when a person in need comes seeking help and advise on a harm reduction forum where there are people who care and can offer support, that such advice is taken. If this was a serious crisis, the offer of a private chat would have been taken. I may be a cat but I don't bite. This kind of abuse of a system laid out in good faith is unnecessary and frankly insulting...
I have been in exact same position and know exactly what you mean with the doorframes, for some reason imaginary people can see through the tiny gap while psychotic. And have still redosed and can't stop so I don't think its necessarily trolling. A lot of us will have had dark times with drugs and this sounds like one believe me mate slim abuse like that is not worth it at all it really bucks with your mental health! Give an update when you have had a sleep and a the week off to avoid the 24/7 comedown.

My god the spelling in this post, mobile editing is awful
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter