• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

few gems
I can confirm MDAI + BK-2C-B + 1p-lsd are a great combination, it was truly amazing i felt like i was walking on water no fucking low. I refuse to give doses but i did an allergy test on all three first then hit all 3 at once. Please be careful and drop me some feedback. I wont be handing out doses instructions other then i was very aware this is dangerous hence the experiment just dose real slow the amounts above are the complete order not the night, had a lovely sleep.
How did you get BK-2-CB to work, all i got was a really heavy body load for like an hour and a headache, and nothing with MDAI, now that 1P is a whole different kettle of fish. One of those before and after moments in life where life can never be the same, like when you were told Father Christmas is not real
This is not a trip report and is just pointless as it stands; adding details tells the world a lot more than I done a load of drugs it was gr8; I think everyone sensible can see it isn’t instructions (or you could have simply have said nothing) and no guarentee of safety; it might be dangerous if bk-2c-b has any reuptake or release of serotonin but it could well be mostly a 5HTa2 agonist like most 2Cs; it’s been mixed with other 5HT releasers; we should be aware that wouldn’t guarentee safety but if someone wants to take the risk knowing what other have done might be more helpful than simply dangling the carrot with nothing.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
this was completely pointless posting to be honest. where is the HR advice to go with your posting?.........oh yeah their isnt any. and telling people of your combo is just madness and best kept to yourself unless suitable HR advice was to follow but its not going to as combining 3 different drugs together like this is just stupid. also how did you take the BK2CB? as everybody knows round here if you mix it with water it forms an inactive dimmer so it would of needed to be consumed dry drop. and if you took the other drugs with fluids then say goodbye to the BK2CB! Think @Xochipilli smashed it with his post really. big up to the XOCH!
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
It’s really personal experiencial details made public that informs HR the forum over given that academic research is limited - the doses drugs etc.  bk's been mixed with 5MAPB, MDMA and so on and here MDAI; if 10 more people try it we start to build up that it might not be a bad combo as we would expect of say 2c-B and MDMA but if the next person instead tried it and had a bad reaction thats helpful; eitherway we build a practical picture on what other limited data we have might be suggesting a certain activity or lack of activity from bk-2c-b. I like all these drugs enough in themselves for what they do combos aren’t a great draw (MDAI needs a stim imo) but in the real world others mix and match so the better informed the better. Not really balling you out although the thread doesn’t fulfill the promise of the thread to the forum so I do hope you come back and write a report or in future better place comments in the appropriate place.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter