• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ephenidine
can I  IV it?

I did and I just want to do it right
You shouldn't attempt to inject substances that you can't even spell right.
I thought this was only active oral??
Apparently people do this and there are limited numbers of reports of intravenous or intramuscular use on bluelight and reddit. I doubt many people here have any direct experience to share.

Should you IV it? Probably not - it's a research chemical and if you i.v. it you're taking the risks and multiplying them. The limited knowledge we have of these substances and the lack of safety trials or clinical trials means we don't know what kind of adverse reactions might occur - i.v. use increases the likelihood of something going wrong and it increases the severity of those events should if they happen.

It's not clear from your post if you've already done this or not. If you haven't, think carefully about whether you can justify the high level of risk involved compared to what you hope to get out of the experience.

(Note - I corrected the mis-spelling in the title - roi wasn't imagining things.)
You know thetexture of ephenidine too is like small balls rather than powder. Fuck that.
(28-04-2016, 02:30 AM)topseykrett Wrote: You know thetexture of ephenidine too is like small balls rather than powder. Fuck that.

All ephenidine I've had is flour-like powder.

Despite that solubility in water is low as it is, that's enough of a reason to not inject this imo. without adding citric acid or hcl you're not increasing its solubility.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter