• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

discholoroetzolam
my father found me on the floor tripping and then I stopped breathing. I had injested 4x4 mg discholoroetzolam through the day after .75mg Flubromazolam the night before. he was worried sick. I went completely white, ice cold and foaming out the mouth and nose. He had to ring an ambulance. Be very careful when experimenting with research chemicals. I have been experimenting with drugs from a young age and never have I had to be revived. My brother recorded me on his phone when they found me I have no recollection what's over but the video looks like I'm in the worst k hole ever and then I dropped to the floor and had a convulsion. eyes wide open but no response. No breathing and struggled to find the faintest pulse. They tried everything to wake me and nothing worked. They quickly ranget an ambulance and the I started frothing from the mouth and nose. the lights where on but nobody was home. Please please please be careful
Glad to hear that you survived and are still here mate. Sounds nasty. Was there anything else involved other than the benzos?
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
Nope maybe I was greedy or didn't react well just wanted make sure everyone researches safely
Bloody hell. I wouldn't have thought that that combo to be very risky to be honest especially with one being not particularly active . That's quite a wake up call!
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter