• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

coping a friends life is taken
I've only just read this, that's a truly awful thing to happened to your friend, and you, and for all the people who cared for him, and care for what you're going through. I do hope the perpetrators are locked up where they can't do any more similar acts until they have been dealt with, and whatever they are lacking in that has allowed them to do this has been fully addressed. All the advice from posters seems wise, get help where you can from whoever you can trust, whether they're friends who can maybe offer mutual support to the many lines of professional counselling and therapy which ARE out there, just usually understaffed, underfunded and under-publicised locally - hard to actually get started with. Just one well-connected individual might be able to show you towards help in many ways, or you may have to find them all yourself.
It's trite to say, but I know from different experiences that you will need to talk to people about this and usually and starting the sooner the better (if you can handle it) and as much as you can handle, for as long as you feel the need. Some friends may find it hard to know how to speak to you about such a sudden death, so be try to be forgiving with others if they're feeling awkward themselves, they may end up crying on your shoulder first but then then it'll be your turn to wet theirs.
I understand the nature of the incident makes discussion here awkward, but pm any of us if you wish. It takes me personally a while to read messages cos I'm not as regular here as before, but I can give you my off-site details by pm (or a mod can pass them on if safer) as maybe others may already have, not usual for this board, but I'm sure okay for members who are familiar on here under the circumstances you're in. Just no personal details on posts, as we all know.
Talking about the hardest stuff ain't easy, but it's saved me from going under more than once - that's talking to both dedicated professionals and my few good friends, I needed both.
Thinking about you and your painful situation tonight, best wishes,
Grant
(10-08-2017, 01:54 AM)T-hair Wrote: It takes me personally a while to read messages cos I'm not as regular here as before, but I can give you my off-site details by pm (or a mod can pass them on if safer) 

The our encrypted message/paste feature, NukeNote, is still active.  All text is encrypted (and decrypted) in browser.

https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/nukenote/

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter