• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cocaine cowboys
I'm sure plenty of you have seen this... I remember seeing it BBC2 late one night years and years ago... I rediscovered it again on YT last week... did a quick search and if it is here already its buried deep so for those of you that havent seen it... I reckon it deserves its own thread...

fascinating film about the the 70's / 80's coke scene in Miami... the reality behind scarface and miami vice...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
I'd recommend the series narcos if you like this.
There's also cocaine cowboys 2 I think.
You get the bread
Aww man, I remember sitting down one evening thinking "this might be decent".....little did I know......what an awesome piece of film-making it is.
Watch drugs inc. On national geographic channel Fucking amazing access inside the cocaine game.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(23-11-2015, 01:45 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Watch drugs inc. On national geographic channel Fucking amazing access inside the cocaine game.

That's an excellent show too.

That and a Banged Up Abroad and I'm a happy Bobs for the evening.
(23-11-2015, 02:03 PM)BobsBK Wrote:
(23-11-2015, 01:45 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Watch drugs inc. On national geographic channel Fucking amazing access inside the cocaine game.

You mean "locked up abroad" yeah good show first season is the best
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(23-11-2015, 02:51 PM)bigazznugz Wrote:
(23-11-2015, 02:03 PM)BobsBK Wrote:

You mean "locked up abroad" yeah good show first season is the best

2 different programs, same type of content.
You get the bread
yes cocaine "cowboys 2" picks up the story from a new perspective...

not quite as engaging but still essential if you have seen the first one and can't help wondering what happened next to "the godmother"...

what a fucking evil bitch.

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter