• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

clockwork orange reloaded
(01-03-2015, 10:40 AM)zabmxxx Wrote: ^ What would you recommend dude ?

Like getting dead, organs failing etc NOT high on my agenda Lol

I would recommend that you read the forums before trying anything else. I really can't recommend you a drug because I know nothing about you dude.
I guess my requirements would be : legal, smokable, effect like hash, doesn't fuck you up, non addictive, easily available and cheep lol - anyone got any ideas ?
(01-03-2015, 11:18 PM)zabmxxx Wrote: I guess my requirements would be : legal, smokable, effect like hash, doesn't fuck you up, non addictive, easily available and cheep lol - anyone got any ideas ?

I think you'd need to move to another country where hash is legal. There are no RCs that do that.

There are RCs that are legal, easily available, cheap & smokable, but they're nothing like hash, they're addictive & they'll fuck you up.
They are scary addictive. I've read too many reports of people smoking pure powder after building up insane tolerance to vendor-made blends. Also it absolutely ruins the real thing for you.... you won't feel any effects off MJ at all if you have a tolerance to synthetic noids.
(28-02-2015, 11:40 PM)zabmxxx Wrote: Anyone tried this ?

Never tried synth 'noids b4 but over 30 yrs experience of the illegals ... High tolerance, Amsterdam gear no problems.

BUT i tried a minute amount of this blend in a single skinner will tobacco and POW ! straight up like immediate physical high - never felt anything like this b4 - is this just me being a light weight or is this stupidly strong shit ? Like half this one skinner and I was seriously fucked up - and apparantly its LEGAL ????? contains 5F-AKB-48 and BB-22 from what I can gather although god knows in what concentration.

IS this a typical experience ?

Help !

I know from experience that this stuff prevents the body from absorbing vitamin B12. It a nerve and muscle killer :-(

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter