• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

bk-2C-B experiences/TRs
Well, you can probably take silat's disappointment of its psych properties as a good guide.

It has typical visual psych features (morphing, trails, colour enhancement), but we're not talking an ayahuasca-style life-changing experience :D

The psych angle is mainly background at ~100mg - it's there, but pretty mild (for me!). Even at higher doses the stim and entact is still front and center, but the Psych is ramped up a bit (along with duration).

It's psychedelic - but in the candyfloss way at good doses :) Doesn't really start getting very funky until 150mgish - even then, if it was a deep trip I wanted I wouldn't use this :)
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Thanks Mela, sounds like a good one to start off with, will be sure to give this a go once available.
Last question what do you mean by entact?
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
Entactogenic :)

And it is stunningly so (which it appears Silat didn't like).
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
How entactogenic are we talking? Running around hugging people like the mother of entactogens or more of a psychedelic connection?
Mela, Would you be able to describe any differences between this and AL-LAD? I notice you talk about moving corridors being hard to navigate. I found that on low doses of AL-LAD (single tabs.)

Was walking like a cyberman from 1980s Doctor Who episodes with knees that I didn't dare to bend on that stuff. lol. Was thinking maybe with that hitting me so hard I might try this stuff at 75mg or maybe even less if it is anywhere near that.
That was a rockin combo night, so not bk-2c-b alone...

AL-LAD @ 150mcg gives me little more than a bit of visual shimmer :/

(06-10-2013, 05:57 PM)mela Wrote: but we're not talking an ayahuasca-style life-changing experience :D

chin
A good entactogen would be great - I wasn't sure if Silat was expecting more or just didn't get quite what you got off it since you found it so euphoric
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Well, I took that he didn't like the rushy tingletasticness - the troll-hair, tactile, physical bodygasmic excitement angle of it.

I think the silly empathogen/entactogen stuff from the Nichols angle is pretty useless. So I tend to use empathogen when I'm expressing emotion/feelings outwards and entactogenic inwards (makes more sense to me - touched within...). During the 150mg experience - just an ickle-tickle and I may have exploded in bliss :|

A bit like the Louie episode where his dad explains sex to him (and not in the typical birdie-bees style), lol.
(16-10-2013, 09:03 AM)mela Wrote: AL-LAD @ 150mcg gives me little more than a bit of visual shimmer :/

Ouch. Think I'll go in low then. Single AL-LAD with zero tolerance was really strong for me. lol

Many thanks for the reply.
this seems to be going mainstream soon.
its parent compound was notorious in its intense body load in non club situations (read anxiety issues)
how does this compare?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter