• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

bk-2C-B experiences/TRs
(03-10-2013, 08:34 AM)lolwat Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 01:21 AM)quantic Wrote: I'll assume that its like 6-APB in doses of 200mg+ as it seems to have about half the potency per mg of normal 2cb.

I'll assume you miscalculated slightly, as it would probably be agreed that 200mg be equivalent to around 10 times the dose of 2CB. Whilst everyone is different, it wouldn't be wise to advise that people start so high. Furthermore you had taken it following considerable amount of aMT and likely affected some level of cross tolerance. Perhaps wisest that people follow mela's advisement ;)

I must dash - but the SAR theory suggested around x10 less potency by bk-ing. However, the reality seems to be more in the x6/7 range. I know someone who compared 110mg of this to (IIRC) ~40mg of its daddy (and they are well-experienced and, I should add, rather sane).

Food for thought...
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
I think that's what I meant. Kind of. At least, that's what I thought I said in my head...

Derp
(03-10-2013, 08:58 AM)lolwat Wrote: I think that's what I meant. Kind of. At least, that's what I thought I said in my head...

Derp

I know - was just chucking some meat onto the point :)
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
It seems that this is more like 5x less potent. 200mg is really way too much and I don't know how someone can suggest that having eyeballed 80mg dosed over an unclear period of time. Dangerous.

It seems the duration is a good 10-12 hours and although there doesn't seem to be the body load one might expect from a BK-2C-X, I wouldn't recommend pushing one's luck on the dosage.
Awww i spent like fives hours writing down a trip report Thursday, by the time I finished with it, i went to submit and I got I got I message, you dnt have excess to this site.bummmer fisrt  time I wirte fown things as they were happening.
But anyway I had 100mg orally, took a good 1.5 - 2 hrs to built up, I found it very stimmi to start with and for a few hours, just dont like that feeling too much, later it became  more visual the body rushes died down, and it was a more acid feeling, but I felt to get the psychedelic effects i wanted, the rushes would be to strong for me.
When I started coming down If felt pleasant and had i smoke before i went to bed at about 5 1/2hrs after ingestion. slept well, slightly fuzzy head in work. Dont know if I'll take again but I would say there would be lots that would like it.

today give 100mg to a friend, he immediately (when it kicked in prob 2hrs) found itmore  trippy, wasnt bothered by the rushes as I was and just enjoyed the experience overall.
Aya...(lol), to be honest if it is serial psychedelia ur after - this isn't the best option.

You'll be ramping up the main effects massively (stim, entact) and duration (>18hrs) to hit anywhere near, say, the psychedelic wonders of 1mg of 25b. One reason I ordered the labelling I'd give this in the way I did :)

Horses for courses innit. If I was after a superserial psychedelic experience, I'd look elsewhere.
Interesting TR's Mela (all in the name of research Bow)

I'm usually into stims but with nowt about looking for something else.  I've only ever tried 25i which I found quite strong, would you say this is less potent? and would you recommend to a newbie?

Thanks MC
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
If you prefer stims and entacts to psychs, but don't really mind psychs - you'll like this :D

25x-NBOMes are more typically psychedelic. And I was no fan of 25i (only B for me!).
(05-10-2013, 07:29 AM)silat Wrote: Awww i spent like fives hours writing down a trip report Thursday, by the time I finished with it, i went to submit and I got I got I message, you dnt have excess to this site.

sorry about that Silat
Thanks , when you say trippy, how trippy are we talking (know everyone differs).
Sparkles and slight movement in walls or full on jump into another world.
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter