• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

bk-2C-B experiences/TRs
~54mg bk-2C-B weighed out, three nice equalish rails set up (so ~18mg each). set sucks: tired, shitty-week, blah blah. Setting good.

t = 0: ~36mg bk-2C-B - OK, railing nettles may be kinder to the nasal passages, but bearable. Felt worse.
t= 5: no rapid effects at this point. Not as hard and fast as other things I can think of :| lol
t = 10: mood is more positive, but no rocket launch etc.
t = 15: visuals noted in periphery, need a poop :| Nasal sting is negligible and background at this point.
t = 30: remaining insuff'd (~18mg bk-2C-B). Not so bad this time. Going for poop :D
t = 45: I pooped :|
t = 60: nice chills & tingles, feels like a quick launch 100mg oral :| mild visual effects, mood is positive but not euphoric - a set issue metink. Feeling hungry, so I'd guess that means plateau munches time is here :D No headfuck etc.
t = 90: Pretty chilled & mellow really - does feel around a 100mg oral experience (perhaps a little under). Mild visual, entactogenic, and empathogenic effects. Some vaso (heating going on, hah). Munched a fishfinger butty :D
t = 120: still feel on plateau (need moar & spicier food!) - mild visual effects, chills/tingles, some vaso, bit sledgy (think set again - just a draining week). As before really.
t = 150: still plateau - partner crashed. Headphones, some good sounds, feeling good :D
t = 180: Still plateau - so around 60mins smooth launch to plateau, 2hrs at that level so far. of course, extra bump in there to complicate matters :/
t = 210: as before really - mild visuals, entact, empath - not overly stimmy (sledgy today). Starting to get some yawns. Downslope oncoming?
t = 240: very sledgy downslope - which I like :D certainly suits my mood perfectly, hah. Sigur ros expertly massaging my brain :D
t = 300: could easily crash now. Again very sledgy feeling. Still mild visual effects. The dead have arisen! May go for some snuggles soon :D
t ~ 360: Again, could crash easily now. Very sledgy, chilled, and dreamy - which I lurrrvve. I could probably keep myself going for another hour or two. But off for snuggles. Transmission over :D

First feelings: prefer oral - don't mind insuff now and again (usually to boost), but I like a decent smooth launch - want my tingle-tings-to-tingle-longer :| really (really) liking the downslope tonight tho' (but might be a set issue...).
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
what is this word sledgy? i noticed you use it a LOT!
(29-09-2013, 02:14 PM)Anatta Wrote: what is this word sledgy? i noticed you use it a LOT!

Old-skool s'pose :/ dreamy headspace (sorta feels like being blissfully on the edge of slipping out of consciousness). back in the day, ballpark to an opiate-like state (from some tabs). In fact, some (eejit) peeps would compare serious pill-heads to 'smack-heads'.

"What's Caz doing monging in the corner over there?"
"Looks like she's sledging to fuck :D"
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Makes sense. I'm 36 wonder why i never heard it. Must be a scene or geography thing.
Mmm... sounds very promising. Thanks Mela. I've been out of the loop for a while - do we know when this may be available?
'What is your trouble? Mistaken identity'. '
  - W.W.W.
I think CW have added to their advanced section. So soon empiricist.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Received my half gram of bk-2cb earlier today.
Last night I had piled through a half gram of aMT with 3 friends, definitely hindered my ability to get any effect from this compound today. Put out about 20mg onto my credit card and sniffed that up, horrible burn as expected from PEAs - slight visual disturbances noted, body load was quite floaty, ate a rizla filled with about 40mg then took a line with another 20mg or so, seemed to get more of a body load but not much else. I recommend eating at least 200mg or so per dose of this to get full effects, I'll assume that its like 6-APB in doses of 200mg+ as it seems to have about half the potency per mg of normal 2cb.

[Image: dR0ZkwMs.jpg]
[Image: oRcvyzJ.gif]

I do not recommend such doses in any way whatsoever - given I've tried it several times across a range of doses, in different settings, and in combos.

100mg oral is a perfect starting dose. I really want to delete your post or give it a prize for 'most challenged' of the week- how you can even think you can adequately make any dose recommendations under such circumstances amazes me :|
(03-10-2013, 01:21 AM)quantic Wrote: I'll assume that its like 6-APB in doses of 200mg+ as it seems to have about half the potency per mg of normal 2cb.

I'll assume you miscalculated slightly, as it would probably be agreed that 200mg be equivalent to around 10 times the dose of 2CB. Whilst everyone is different, it wouldn't be wise to advise that people start so high. Furthermore you had taken it following considerable amount of aMT and likely affected some level of cross tolerance. Perhaps wisest that people follow mela's advisement ;)
(03-10-2013, 01:21 AM)quantic Wrote: Received my half gram of bk-2cb earlier today.
Last night I had piled through a half gram of aMT with 3 friends, definitely hindered my ability to get any effect from this compound today. Put out about 20mg onto my credit card and sniffed that up, horrible burn as expected from PEAs - slight visual disturbances noted, body load was quite floaty, ate a rizla filled with about 40mg then took a line with another 20mg or so, seemed to get more of a body load but not much else. I recommend eating at least 200mg or so per dose of this to get full effects, I'll assume that its like 6-APB in doses of 200mg+ as it seems to have about half the potency per mg of normal 2cb.

you're my hero!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter