• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Withdrawal from low dose
I like many people have found Etiz to creep up on me. Started taking it occasionally about a year ago but I've always kept doses low. I think I once took 2Mg but nearly always 0.5mgs or 1mg. 

I'm now in a bit of a pattern of taking 0.5mgs 3 or 4 nights of the week, very occasionally 1mg if I'm really stressed. At the weekends I'll not have any but will probably have a few beers instead.

My question is whether it's likely that this sort of usage will have caused much downregulation? I know that in general it's not good because I've got one gabagenic or another pretty much every night to help me sleep. 

Has anyone else suffered withdrawals from such low level usage?
(22-04-2016, 01:02 PM)loopychef Wrote: I like many people have found Etiz to creep up on me. Started taking it occasionally about a year ago but I've always kept doses low. I think I once took 2Mg but nearly always 0.5mgs or 1mg. 

I'm now in a bit of a pattern of taking 0.5mgs 3 or 4 nights of the week, very occasionally 1mg if I'm really stressed. At the weekends I'll not have any but will probably have a few beers instead.

My question is whether it's likely that this sort of usage will have caused much downregulation? I know that in general it's not good because I've got one gabagenic or another pretty much every night to help me sleep. 

Has anyone else suffered withdrawals from such low level usage?
In comparison to other people's usage patterns, your pattern of 0.5 mg 3 or 4 nights a week strikes me as sensible and moderate(although I'm always wary  of comparing my usage patterns to heavy users, as it can lead to a false sense of security) I have frequently taken doses of 1 mg 4 of Etiz nights on the row, then cutting down to 0.5 mg on say the 5th and 6th night, when I start to worry I've been overdoing it. On the night when I 've planned to cut down to zero usage, I give stimulants a miss , keep caffeine use to a minimum, and gets lots of exercise to maximise my chances of sleep. Maybe take up to 100 Mg of 5-HTP half an hour or so too before sleep, which sometimes can help leads to weird mildly trippy dreams (though maybe that is due to a derivation of naturally induced sleep)which may or may not be desirable depending on your disposition. So far I've never suffered withdrawal from low usage.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter