• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White soft from charge powders
Anyone else remember white soft from charge powders or something like that. What was in that? Presuming it's been banned because it disappeared?
(17-09-2015, 06:32 PM)Iheartducks Wrote: Anyone else remember white soft from charge powders or something like that. What was in that? Presuming it's been banned because it disappeared?

Do you mean buychargepowders.net?  I bought some stuff from them right after the mephedrone ban.  I know for a fact that this had naphyrone in then. But when that was made illegal they changed it again and I've not bought from them since. Could be anything in the vast array of powders they sell, though I'd imagine it's the usual combo of rubbish legal stims.
If it's them you're talking about they've been around a long time so presumably some people buy from them.
Those kind of branded powders didn't have consistent ingredients, but changed over time in relation to legality/availabiliyt/expense. For example, at one point Charge Plus was MDPV - at another point it tested as flephedrone. More recently any stimulant branded powder would have been ethylphenidate, methiopropamine and currently they're mostly 3-FPM.
charge + (bath salts) that was sold in headshops etc was meph (plus whatever) pre - ban and was quite good (i knew nothing about the RC scene)... after the ban it disappeared for a while then came back (as said above) with various ingredients and was not so good but better than most other branded powders (but of course you have no idea whats in it and could easily buy your own ingredients)... disappeared again after the last ban...

If MDPV was in charge I don't think it's what made me freak out when I took Ivory Wave by the way Nif.

"white soft from charge powders" not sure we are talking about the same thing though...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
(18-09-2015, 05:45 PM)ralhar Wrote: charge + (bath salts) that was sold in headshops etc was meph (plus whatever) pre - ban and was quite good (i knew nothing about the RC scene)... after the ban it disappeared for a while then came back (as said above) with various ingredients and was not so good but better than most other branded powders (but of course you have no idea whats in it and could easily buy your own ingredients)... disappeared again after the last ban...

If MDPV was in charge I don't think it's what made me freak out when I took Ivory Wave by the way Nif.

"white soft from charge powders" not sure we are talking about the same thing though...

MDPV was in it at some point (the substances I mention above were from submissions to the European Warning System from the Irish authorities following identification through forensic testing, rather than anything speculative). That doesn't mean it was the chemical present at the point in time you tried it - the point is that the same brand names were used for different chemicals, particularly after things started getting banned.
I see... understood... perhaps I went a bit off topic, i was referring to the comedown thread and my horror story about Ivory Wave... I think I probably tried charge when it had MPDV so i'm not sure that is what was in Ivory Wave that turned me into a psycho... not ruling it out though...

"the point is that the same brand names were used for different chemicals, particularly after things started getting banned."

yeah agreed...

Ducks - if you are talking about charge + then it depends on when you tried it...

did a little bit of rummaging around for Ivory Wave ingredients and it seems that maybe it was present in such high amount that caused my psychosis but other possible ingredients have been mentioned...

never got mega para like that off charge though...

but as pointed out it depends when I took either as to what was in them...

an amusing article on Ivory Wave:

http://www.vice.com/read/ivory-wave-517-v17n9

relevant to this topic because it possibly shares some ingredients with charge and also a good warning about using branded powders...

(18-09-2015, 06:39 PM)ralhar Wrote: I see... understood... perhaps I went a bit off topic, i was referring to the comedown thread and my horror story about Ivory Wave... I think I probably tried charge when it had MPDV so i'm not sure that is what was in Ivory Wave that turned me into a psycho... not ruling it out though...

"the point is that the same brand names were used for different chemicals, particularly after things started getting banned."

yeah agreed...

Ducks - if you are talking about charge + then it depends on when you tried it...

did a little bit of rummaging around for Ivory Wave ingredients and it seems that maybe it was present in such high amount that caused my psychosis but other possible ingredients have been mentioned...

never got mega para like that off charge though...

but as pointed out it depends when I took either as to what was in them...

an amusing article on Ivory Wave:

http://www.vice.com/read/ivory-wave-517-v17n9

relevant to this topic because it possibly shares some ingredients with charge and also a good warning about using  branded powders...

Actually, I stumbled on some relevant info about Ivory Wave just now, which may be relevant. This is from the NEPTUNE Guidance on the Clinical Management of Acute and Chronic Harms of Club Drugs and Novel Psychoactive Substances

Quote:For example, ‘Ivory Wave’ was identified in 2009 as a mixture of MDPV and lidocaine, but further toxicological analyses of other ‘Ivory Wave’ batches also revealed the presence of 2-DPMP and D2PM.

The ACMD letter advising control of Desoxypipadrol and related substances has quite a lot of background information. It sounds like it would fit your experience.
"The ACMD letter advising control of Desoxypipadrol and related substances has quite a lot of background information. It sounds like it would fit your experience. "

Thanks for that, yes it does fit my experience...

"charge +" is back on the shelves... packet has same design but different colours... couldn't read the ingredients because the label was too small... not that it means anything anyway...

tried some out and it seemed like heavily bulked MPA to me... gross to snort (like MPA can be) but with no buzz and very little stim...

avoid.

Thanks for reaffirming that. Indeed branded products are total waste of money and are bulked to fuck so thank you for wasting your money on it! I sure won't.
Seriously...
love the world and it will love you back. chin

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter