• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

What level education are you at in chemistry ?
Maybe boring to some of the peeps who just want to rev and go , but my renewed interest into what I thought was put to bed for good in regards to my niche , maybe taboo to the general clean living masses , hobby of psychoactive research/recreation , has also stoked my interest in the subject of chemistry too.
As an old school O level chemistry school leaver , many years ago , I always assumed that my engineering career had rendered it a wasted subject albeit my interest .
My night clubbing and raving years just gave me the only enthusiasm of effects and banging nights out.
But the post millennium RC scene and forums evolving with it , grabbed my fascination of the folks who can glance at a chem structure and fairly accurately conclude its effects without ingestion.
Are we talking degree level / phd ? , as my enthusiasm into the theory side has been greatly stimulated nearly as much as the effects . I'm very impressed and surprised of some of the intellect here , and considering further education (distance learning , if poss).

Even my basic reading here , has enabled me to guide fellow users into safer use , both legally and health wise.  Whether it be smokers , drinkers or even those who are misguided by the media into thinking that legal means safe.

Appreciate any replies. TIA.
Wikipedia.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
i get engineering degree in computers but regarding chemistry, my education comes from experience, google, this website (which has been the main source of info for rc's, i thank you again for that) and other similar websites. I have no idea when looking at chemical formulas what they would do to me, but some do look very intriguing
I have no chemistry qualifications past a D grade et GCSE. Anything I know is the result of reading a lot of academic papers, playing around with ideas and trying to answer questions (my own and other people's).
Thanks for the replies guys.
Much appreciated.
@pills n thrills - love the name!
(24-09-2016, 11:56 AM)niflheim Wrote: I have no chemistry qualifications past a D grade et GCSE. Anything I know is the result of reading a lot of academic papers, playing around with ideas and trying to answer questions (my own and other people's).

Similar situation here, last 10 or so years spent reading whatever intersts me from papers/journals to having regular discussions with highly educated people on chemistry/drug-centric forums.
better
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
Chemicals plus chemicals = chemicals
(27-09-2016, 11:08 PM)acidandpills Wrote: Chemicals plus chemicals = chemicals

Chemistry = Physics

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter