• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What happens to this forum ater the ban
Could it not be as simple as moving he hosting of this server to another country and changing the domain name to something without UK in it?
No because the one making the paying for it is still in the uk and liable to prosecussion
Surely the liability of that remains in the country where the server is hosted?

The tranasaction of renting a server abroad from the UK certainly isn't a crime. The contents of that server would be the liability of the law of the land the server is in?
(26-05-2016, 11:37 AM)frank butcher Wrote: Surely the liability of that remains in the country where the server is hosted?

The tranasaction of renting a server abroad from the UK certainly isn't a crime. The contents of that server would be the liability of the law of the land the server is in?

Look up the difference between inchoate and non-inchoate crimes.
Ok I did think that may have been a too easy a solution
(22-05-2016, 09:01 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: Hey Mazzy i'll remember your comforting words when im being arrested so thanks.  The bottom line is I am solely accountable for anything that happens here.

Please do not lecture me on the finer points of harm reduction,   I eat sleep and drink it.  Im not posting anything because first off it would really be a bit ridiculous and secondly ive not having the best of times recently so im feeling quite renegade in regards to certain aspects of what is discussed. 

i am also as good as my word which round these parts counts for alot.  If I started to really list the things i have lost through keeping this forum running you'd probably be quite embarrassed.  So heres my advice have a little think before you speak sometimes there are more to situations than meets the eye.

Be mindful its not your ass thats going ton be violated in prison i shant be dropping the soap and be patient your repetitive questions are starting to just tickle the edge of a nerve or two that are near the surface.

Whatever you’re alluding to, there is absolutely no excuse for taking that aggressively high and mighty tone with me. Nothing I wrote could be construed as an attack on you, but the forum members were justifiably anxious and their concerns were perfectly legitimate. But if you see that as an excuse to attack a loyal and very good forum member then just FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUNT.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter