• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wedinos testing strange result.
Also the form changed from "powder" to "crystalline". However it clearly looks like white powder with some clumps, but not really crystalline? WEDINOS plz
(26-08-2016, 05:59 PM)roi Wrote: Also the form changed from "powder" to "crystalline". However it clearly looks like white powder with some clumps, but not really crystalline? WEDINOS plz

That might be from the boxes I have ticked on the form.....
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
jonnyhal plz

Still, how did they mix 4-FMC into your ephenidine? o_o

The first ephenidine result on WEDINOS was in August 2015, nearly a year before your first sample, so their reference sample seems fine.
Apart from some of the more famed mistakes I’ve had 4ho-dalt coming up as cathinone and MCYPT as Pry-T they have come up with other discrepancies and things as simple as getting my postcode wrong and the given sample name wrong when analysis goes up. Not saying this has baring on this case but I think they make the odd mistake
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
It's the fundamental problem with Wedinos: Their primary customer is Public Health Wales. Averaged out, the odd mistake doesn't matter much because it's mostly the aggregate data that matters when using the data to inform public health policy. People who send in samples have different priorities.

As someone once said: if you're not the customer, you're the product. The data being useful to us is a side effect that's useful as an incentive to get people to send samples in.

This isn't too criticise anyone involved in providing the service. It's useful even if that's not it's focus and a lot better than nothing. Really, it's symptomatic of a much wider problem: The exclusion of the drug-using community (and in particular the safer-use and personal responsibility focused drug-using community (i.e. people like us) from public policy.

Even to the mainstream harm-reductionists, our decisions to use drugs is reason to keep us at the margins and discount the idea that drug users, even those who share their interest in reducing the harms that thoughtless and careless drug use can cause - might have useful perspectives that fully justify a place at the table.
I'm so sorry everyone. It's just because I know I'll never be Niflheim.
(10-09-2016, 09:17 AM)BiggsTrainRobber Wrote: I'm so sorry everyone. It's just because I know I'll never be Niflheim.

Edited much?

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(11-09-2016, 01:23 PM)Borderline Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 09:17 AM)BiggsTrainRobber Wrote: I'm so sorry everyone. It's just because I know I'll never be Niflheim.

Edited much?

I got bored of deleting the copied and pasted trollspam (I could have just waited for Renton to be around and got him to zap it I guess). So I decided to help the troll say what he really thinks behind all the hostility.

I wouldn't edit any proper people's posts in this way (generally the only reasons I edit a post are to remove isolated rule-breaking issues from an otherwise good post, to clean up obvious formatting issues, or when requested by the poster if the request is reasonable). But trolls don't have those rights.

Renton edited 12-09-2016 07:02 PM this post because:

kendrick

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter