• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wedinos testing strange result.
[Image: NlZDGdp.jpg]

Sent my Ephenidine to get tested at wedinos &  you can see in the image above the tests results came back majors for Ephenidine & flephedrone.

It's was the very first batch to be released and was never mixed with any other batches.

Any speculation?

I have send another sample to get retested.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
Can you recall where you sourced this? It's obviously of serious concern. 

As a side issue, flephedrone (4-FMC) has been illegal in the UK for a few years, so it's not just your health that could have been placed at risk here.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
Who brought this to market? Chemical wire?

I have sent another sample to wedinos to double check!

Also I have never had any flephedrone, so it cant be from Cross contamination my end.

Is it worth me running reagent on it whilst we await the results?
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(23-08-2016, 03:59 AM)Jonnyhal Wrote: Who brought this to market? Chemical wire?

I have sent another sample to wedinos to double check!

Also I have never had any flephedrone, so it cant be from Cross contamination my end.

Is it worth me running reagent on it whilst we await the results?

Yeah, Chemical Wire had it first, but it was in their advanced section for ages. BB were the first to have in on general sale in April 2015.

Reagent tests can't hurt, although it doesn't look like flephedrone has much of a reaction with most reagents and info is hard to find. My own ephenidine reagent results are here, from a comparison I did with 2-MeO-Ephenidine. The ephenidine I used should be from the first batch BB had.
That's for the link Nif, will run some tests tonight after work and post results, plus I have also sent another sample from the same batch to see what result comes back for wedinos.

Another sample of same batch sent to wedinos today; W005644
I,m thinking of sending some stuff off to them, any tips would be welcome? They ask at the post office what are you sending. I can hardly say 6$%^%£ for testing.
I always fill the form in, fold it in three, put into a standard letter envolope (c6) along with the sample, seal it up and put a stamp on it and drop it off at the postbox.
Yes as long as you use a standard size envelope or jiffy bag you can simply put a first class stamp on it and shove it in the letter box, no need to go to a post office. Although in my experience they just want to make sure it's not something that could become dangerous if damaged. Previously I've sent phones off for eBay and they've asked if they have batteries because there's restrictions on how many batteries can be in one package for example.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
[Image: Pk0EbPc.jpg]
Well that clears that up. Flephedrone certainly seemed unlikely and this pretty much confirms that the first result is incorrect. You may want to email Wedinos to let them know that the two samples are from the same batch and the first is likely to be their error, since incorrect results affect the quality of their data. If you have concerns about this affecting your anonymity, drop me a PM and I'll look into whether we can update them on your behalf.

Also, thanks for following up on this and updating us.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter