• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wed 23rd March Bristol
Tomorrow night Banco De Gaia is playing Thekla in Bristol and being supported by the gorgeous Sophie Barker from Zero 7.  

Details

I shall be attending if anyone else is coming along please do feel free to say Hello!
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Bummer i've only just left bristol i probably would have stayed around a bit longer if i'd known! I was gonna say I didn't expect Thekla to put them two on for a night but then again they've had some very odd acts play in the past, although I've only ever been on one of their normal, shite, nights. I imagine it's gonna sound pretty great if they're playing down in the bottom bit.
Went to Natty there last Sunday and, yeah, they played down in the bottom bit. Now that you mention it I actually was pretty impressed with the sound.
Did you have time to enjoy the music inbetween the constant stream of people asking "What is the future of the site?" , "Do you think vendor xs Diclazepam is underdosed?" and having to update the ban list for talking about illegals to your face?
Ha I danced two hours straight was brilliant and sadly didnt meet any UKCR people  Sad
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(24-03-2016, 12:32 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: Ha I danced two hours straight was brilliant and sadly didnt meet any UKCR people  Sad

A UKCR rave would be great, should happen one day.

I'll bring the decks :-)
Back in the days of the EDIT forums they used to have meets up at stonehenge for the solstice, same/similar things could be done here, but i feel it would be hot as fuck after the ban. Just takes a headstrong member to set up a thread really.

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter