• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WEDINOS and UKCR
They have received it and it has gone off to another lab so this may take longer than we expected they are keeping me updated however the person that deals with that side of things has been away from work unexpectedly.  I know its taking rather a long time however I think they are really making sure that their results are spot on now after the previous issues.  Please be patient i'm positive they will get back to you.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Sounds like these guys could do with extra funding. They are set up with good intentions but struggle to keep up with rather limited demand or even maintain consistency :\
(28-11-2014, 10:38 PM)lolcat Wrote: Sounds like these guys could do with extra funding. They are set up with good intentions but struggle to keep up with rather limited demand or even maintain consistency :\

Tell your local MP.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Result posted on their site now, my 'MDAI Indian' is a mix of MPA & PEA.
Can Wedinos ascertain the exact purity of a compound within a given substance?

I think this may be quite important from a scientific perspective. They are doing a great job. And while I realise that this may not be useful for every test, if a hypothesis were placed forward as to the purity of something - could they accurately ascertain this quantitatively?
They can and do but choose not to publish it, probably due to concerns of "providing quality control for sellers"
(07-12-2014, 08:37 AM)CogitoErgoSum Wrote: Can Wedinos ascertain the exact purity of a compound within a given substance?

I think this may be quite important from a scientific perspective. They are doing a great job. And while I realise that this may not be useful for every test, if a hypothesis were placed forward as to the purity of something - could they accurately ascertain this quantitatively?

That information would never be shared publicly owing to the potential abuse that it may cause. Their brief is to reduce harm.  Their testing is as complex as it needs to be given the substance and they have a wide array of methods in which to test so I dont doubt they can do it they just would be very unlikely to share that information unless there was a very specific reason that pertained to risk or harm.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(07-12-2014, 12:19 PM)Blodwyn Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 08:37 AM)CogitoErgoSum Wrote: Can Wedinos ascertain the exact purity of a compound within a given substance?

That information would never be shared publicly owing to the potential abuse that it may cause. Their brief is to reduce harm.  Their testing is as complex as it needs to be given the substance and they have a wide array of methods in which to test so I dont doubt they can do it they just would be very unlikely to share that information unless there was a very specific reason that pertained to risk or harm.

Many thanks Blod.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter