• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Urine testing in RC Benzos (times to get clear) NEW UPDATE
lads I have some experience here, weekly piss tests, the answer is cranberry juice, drink 3 liters a day for 4/5 days before your test and you will piss clean, get the higher concentrate stuff like 20%, tesco 69p. you will piss like a racehorse though
If i were you i would stick to the vigorous excersize and keep benzo use to when absoloutely needed. A Bike ride and the rest you did would probably give me better high than Etiz, but think it would kill me if i tried it.
Great thread. And thank you for the info about etiz not being 'safe' as a thieno in piss tests! I always believed it was safe!

REP+
(06-07-2015, 09:05 PM)sidders2 Wrote: Great thread. And thank you for the info about etiz not being 'safe' as a thieno in piss tests! I always believed it was safe!

REP+

No problem glad its of use to someone. Oh and thanks for the positive rep :)
(09-06-2015, 11:46 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Flubromazepam didn't show up on German dip tests and doses of 1mg or less on Diclaz and Pyraz were virtually impossible to pick up. Would be surprised if Deschloro didn't show up if Etizolam does and it seems a positive on the dip is a simple yes on Benzodiazepine metabolites and not identifying which particular one was present, although a lab with a GC/MS would be able to. State you are prescribed one it will come up yes and that will be enough.

Very interesting. I always assumed Flubromazepam's metabolites were detectable for up to 6 weeks. Drug testing is an affront to human rights where I live so it's no concern but still good to know. Conversely, I also thought Etiz was the opposite and 100% undetectable.
Dip tests vary wouldn't be surprised if a Thienodiazepine didn't show on some but it varies from place to place. if you need a negative stop thats the only sure way and you need a decent gap, Alprazolam with a HL of 10 hours shows up for up to ten days, god knows how long for Flubromazepam: 3 weeks i would guess, 2 weeks for Diclazepam because of its metabolite Delorazepam's long HL and the fact that is turned into Lorazepam slowly.
Very interesting. I always assumed Flubromazepam's metabolites were detectable for up to 6 weeks. Drug testing is an affront to human rights where I live so it's no concern but still good to know. Conversely, I also thought Etiz was the opposite and 100% undetectable.
[/quote]

Where doyou live im moving there :)
Right well that's me proper fucked I picked the wrong benzo - I have to do a probation report thingy next week or possibly the week after if I get lucky and I only stopped taking diclaz on Friday (yesterday). Any solid tips or suggestions
In a similar boat at the moment All I can say is drink as much water as you can exercise and sweat as much as possible
Drinking water with a high PH level helps a lot more than normal tap water Evian is my tried and tested go to also drink the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon mixed in with the water as much as you can stand because although acidic it turns alkaline in the body and this can help "trick the test.

**Never give your first sample of the day

**when providing a sample start your piss into the toilet first then about half way through     collect enough for the sample

**Eat a lot of fibre brown rice is excellent at absorbing toxins as it passes through the system

** Make sure youre fully hydrated when going to give the test (to the point you need to piss that bad you feel like your kidneys are gonna pop lol)

** If you get through the test only use etiz sparingly I know i mention 4 days i think in my main post but this can be brought down to around 1 day with good hydration and heavy exercise 18 hrs is my record.

Sorry for the late reply I only Just noticed this post as I haven't been on in a while.
Good luck with the test mate please let me know how it goes.
I have pre employment Drug test friday and boarder line as well due to a mix of Flubromazepam Flubromazolam Diazepam Diclazepam And Clonazolam.
I have been off them for 9 days now and am testing clean intermittently only with a full bladder but the best results have been with intro of High PH water and lemon juice.
Good luck mate

(17-10-2015, 05:59 PM)the one Wrote: Right well that's me proper fucked I picked the wrong benzo - I have to do a probation report thingy next week or possibly the week after if I get lucky and I only stopped taking diclaz on Friday (yesterday). Any solid tips or suggestions
I m drinking loads including cranberry juice, vit C tablets tonnes of water and started exercising hard. No contact from probation today so that's four days clear. Jeez it's a nervy game. Thanks for all the advice!!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter