• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UKCR meet ups. 2017
As tis the season, does anyone have any festival planning for this current year? Im hoping to at least hit up eden and cumbria playing for change this year, as well as solfet and a few other local oddities. What are everyone elses mebi-festi plans? it would be a diamond to catch you fellow muccas

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
thought this was an everyone from ukcr meet up and get high as shit moment for second

(07-04-2017, 12:50 AM)Ste Wrote: thought this was an everyone from ukcr meet up and get high as shit moment for second

Erm, but if we wanted to, it could be Ste. I know there is a core group here who know each other and have met in the physical world. Perhaps this could be expanded and we could have a chinwag and retrospective one year after the wheels came off? There are certainly several I'd like to meet.

We have the systems in place here to organise it silently, I'm sure we'd dare, all that remains is the will to carry it off.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter