• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UKCR is one year old !
Wave
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UKCR
“Apathy -- the opiate of the masses.”

Happy birthday. It is a good thing that you do, improving the world and helping safety where few would do so. Love skreee
Can't go a day or even a few hours without checking on this website it has become my internet home :) great guys and have made some genuine friendships on this :)

Roll on year 2!!!!!

Also special mention to blod who has helped me with a few things and never stops caring !
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
Our second birthday has been and gone its hello year three now! How time flies!
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Hahah I didn't realise this thread was 2013, my fail.
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
Facepalm
happy birthday all you stim feinds and benzo brains!
I'm a newby and can be a pita as you know but very impressed for many reasons.

You are doing a very special thing here Blodwyn I think you know that.

Everyone luvs you, and rightly so.

Happy birthday UKCR yay!
Awwww i'm all up for sharing the love thank you its not just me though its the whole team past and present and you guys of course I like to think of us as a rather nice little dysfunctional family grouphug
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

but has the brain of a two year old! so success.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter