• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UKCR is one year old !
So what time we opening this bottle of champagne? Nice job everyone keeping this thing going and interesting. PARTY TIME!!!
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
I think this calls for free t-shirts for all \o/
(09-05-2013, 02:19 PM)Sufo Wrote: I think this calls for free t-shirts for all \o/

Sufo is paying for them all Blodwyn what a great guy lol will set up payment for you send the cash later ....So generous!!
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
(09-05-2013, 02:23 PM)Mr Blod Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 02:19 PM)Sufo Wrote: I think this calls for free t-shirts for all \o/

Sufo is paying for them all Blodwyn what a great guy lol will set up payment for you send the cash later ....So generous!!

Ofc Ofc, tho I think it's best you give me the login details for the UKCR bank account - I'd want to make sure my funds made it through personally.
(09-05-2013, 02:47 PM)Sufo Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 02:23 PM)Mr Blod Wrote: Sufo is paying for them all Blodwyn what a great guy lol will set up payment for you send the cash later ....So generous!!

Ofc Ofc, tho I think it's best you give me the login details for the UKCR bank account - I'd want to make sure my funds made it through personally.

You would get lost in there with all the zeros!! well the big 0 lol
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
Ha ha I must sort this out tonight!
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Happy Birthday!
May the good ship UKCR sail on for many more years to come :-)
happy birthday UKCR, gosh time flies
"Happiness might now be bought for a penny, and carried in the waistcoat-pocket; portable ecstasies might be had corked up in a pint-bottle; and peace of mind could be sent down by the mail.”
Aye, Happy BD. Onwards and upwards...
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter