• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

True Heavy Metal (Posers do not enter)
AC's 'it just gets worse' remains my most twisted and unlistenable album I've ever owned. I got more entertainment from reading the lyrics than listening to them, with songs with titles like 'I intentionally ran over your dog' and 'I snuck a retard into a sperm bank'. Comedy grindcore I think it'd be called, like very early Napalm Death but with the most offensive lyrics they could manage.
Not huge into metal and not totally up on all the subgenres so don't know if I'm true or non poser to be honest but love meshuggah;  fantastic syncopation and polymeters and other devices that make them sometimes crafted sound scupture, abstract solos - all both ugly and beautiful, brutal and driving and the rhythms and shifting patterns are intricate and sometimes psuedorepetative in a minimalist vein -very psychedelic; great tripping music.

Edit  I would also say that as well as stepping out of the normal rock rhythmic area they tend to stick to a tonal center so avoid the usual key change and also have on occasion hints of shifts out of standard equal temperament that all adds up to quite an atomosphere and feel. All very fucking cool imo.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(25-04-2015, 07:31 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: Not huge into metal and not totally up on all the subgenres so don't know if I'm true or non poser to be honest but love meshuggah;  fantastic syncopation and polymeters and other devices that make them sometimes crafted sound scupture, abstract solos - all both ugly and beautiful, brutal and driving and the rhythms and shifting patterns are intricate and sometimes psuedorepetative in a minimalist vein -very psychedelic; great tripping music.

Edit  I would also say that as well as stepping out of the normal rock rhythmic area they tend to stick to a tonal center so avoid the usual key change and also have on occasion hints of shifts out of standard equal temperament that all adds up to quite an atomosphere and feel. All very fucking cool imo.

You might like after the burial - wolves within if you are a fan of Djent (Meshuggah genre)

Semi related but anybody fans of between the buried and me? Alaska is a fucking amazing album.
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
I had an original cut of this somehwere , this is about version 3 the first had non of that wank on the start and far better producing but its not on't web anymore

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Id have no idea how to grab something off Myspace but on the point of animalesque vocals heres something abit more ribbity, theres only two wee tracks but theyre a little special

https://myspace.com/thefrognoiseproject/music/songs

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Cant find an individual song im after so heres the album, one of my first musical nail on heads albums, straight up silly grindcore

C
is this a tread were my love of deicide and slayer wont get look down on ? 

https://youtu.be/32bdevGClD4 Faith No More - Falling To Pieces (Official Music Video)
http://muchosucko.com/48584/Lucky-fucker remember he aint wearing a hat
Really not exactly heavy metal but im probably gonna plague this thread with ruckus of guff noise, sorry not sorry.

C
hee hee    I actually quite like this

and another great cover

What is a heavy metal poser???

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter