• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

True Heavy Metal (Posers do not enter)
I seen cock and ball torture play Newcastle. Or kin hell fest. One of the two.

That sentence sounds so wrong.

And rompeprop at kin hell fest. Never picked you for a grindie selleck!
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
(22-04-2015, 09:25 PM)Anarch Wrote: I seen cock and ball torture play Newcastle. Or kin hell fest. One of the two.
That sentence sounds so wrong.
And rompeprop at kin hell fest. Never picked you for a grindie selleck!
haha well my taste in music is very eclectic. From Django Reinhardt to the darkest grindcore. From classical music to Breakcore.. If it sounds good I'll listen to it! Diversity makes you openminded ;=)

This is my first encounter with this trashmetal band, from their debut album "Burn my eyes"

To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C

C

ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there

C

IA are fucking amazing.

C

C

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter