• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trance Music
(10-03-2013, 04:53 PM)Sepher Wrote: You'll not find better TB303 knob twiddling anywhere. :) Or something more Goa trance maybe:

Infinity Project ~ Telepathy

Infinity Project ~ Hyperspaced

^Simon Posford FTW, everything he's done is just gold!

Infinity Project makes me smile Happy..... simon posford is ridiculously talented!!..in everything he tries!!!..and a new hallucinogen and shpongle album soon hehe

love celtic cross too...

and for something a wee bit faster....AJJA

There's No Such Thing As Madness, Only Different Degree's Of Sanity...
One of my favorites, takes me to loved up place every time I hear it.

This version is a little less trancy, but man it sure can bring the chills and goosebumps in an amazing kind of way.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Absolutely love that tune Knothing. Fell in love with the original but that's a stellar remix too.
Was dropped at the end of a Godskitchen night I went to a few months back and my hands were permanently in the air!

Though this tune never fails to raise my mood. Easily one of my faves

[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
Have to agree, amazing track. I think some people miss what trance is about, its the feeling and what it brings back all at once. I love all types of music but it's trance that can bring back how I felt in a memory for a few seconds, no drugs required, though they help.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
From the moment I wake up till the moment I go to sleep I generally have some form of music playing either in the background or quite heavily!!!....music is truly the soundtrack to your life!!! even if your not mad about a band or a particular genre anymore...all you need is 1 millisecond of an old album and the memory's flood back...music has to be good for consciousness...its so evidently Linked with our humanity and rythym's of life...the first rhythm's you heard were a uniformed nice beat of the tranquil human as you gestated obliviously within...then more frantic and obscure off beats you'd hear while your mother was excited or worried... from your mothers heart there forms todays view of chilled and banging!!!...

rhythm is ingrained in us since we were seeds!!!!.... it could be someone beating a plank off a wheelybin but if its got rhythmic tendencies then I'm out there with the lunatic throwing shapes excited

Heres a nice chillout mix by a buddy of mine for those "ah well moments" when you think you need a nice rest on the way down!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/tribalcelt/new-ch...symix-2013
There's No Such Thing As Madness, Only Different Degree's Of Sanity...
Some lovely Progressive/Uplifting:

Mozart strikes again?

'What is your trouble? Mistaken identity'. '
  - W.W.W.
Genius?

Armin Van Buuren feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Andrew Rayel Aether Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u48I7G9bDaE

'What is your trouble? Mistaken identity'. '
  - W.W.W.
What do you guys think about Avicii? His shift from the mainstream trance to the pop and countryside music? The way he infuses it, it's quite good!
UK trance is some of the most cutting edge underground stuff there is. No more galloping baselines, acid techno attitude, a genuine sense of humour and plenty of acid of course. Check out labels such as Wildthings and Bom Shankar. Also progressive and 2 step stuff like Sensient, Evil Oil Man and Grounch. Most of trance these days sucks, and that is coming from someone who spent half his life working on the scene.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter