• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trance Music
Andrew Rayel - 550 (Senta Aether Mix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhusbKZA...=autoshare
'What is your trouble? Mistaken identity'. '
  - W.W.W.
Oh dear don't let blodwyn see this thread. She is the biggest trance nazi i know!

Blod leave it, leave it......

Please don't copy any of the doses/combos I do - I'm immune to side effects
(23-12-2012, 07:48 AM)King Wrote: Oh dear don't let blodwyn see this thread. She is the biggest trance nazi i know!

Blod leave it, leave it......
I lol'd so hard this morning.....
The irony is I like trance thumbup
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Me too! But it's tradition isn't it? Delete the fucker before it gets out of hand! Or don't delete damn it's a tough call. :) good night from here and good morning to you!
Ha ha King bombs away lol maybe this is a chance to redeem myself!

Hello everyone....
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
Ah my partner in crime has arrived!

What do you guys think of the A State of Trance track of the year ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dFz10R529g
Hate it Ophidian. Every trance cliche going and as a purist of the old school, beyond a short vocal sample here or there if you absolutely must, generally there is no place for like, proper singing and lyrics and choruses and shit in techno. The Andrew Ravel was marginally better but its still trance by numbers: four to the floor stomp straight through with nothing might make the beats a little more interesting or switch things up a little, obligatory hands in the air breakdown half-way through, all spacey washes and acid stabs from the same 'How-to-make-a-trance-record' starter pack of sounds every fucker else uses on their records , doesn't really build or play with the energy beyond the breakdown. Seen it all before a million times over.

Decent progressive stuff much more inventive every which way and though I find tech and minimal a little dull quite often and stuff like glitch and complextro a little annoying there's a lot more thought and skill goes into them too trying to do something novel. Trance generally just seems stuck in the past the same now as it was 10 years ago. Hours and hours of it in a club would do my head in.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter