• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tianeptine
(21-03-2016, 10:59 AM)Mazzy Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 10:23 AM)J.S. Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 09:51 AM)Mazzy Wrote: I found a good source for Tianeptine on Ebay, the-tianeptine-store

I strongly recommend the sulfate version over the sodium version as the sulfate form lasts all day and does not require redosing. It keeps better too, it is not hygroscopic like the sodium form, so won't clump into a rock after exposure to the air and humidity.

The effect of a single 100mg dose is, to me, comparable to Maeng Da Thai kratom or Tramadol, but feels cleaner and lasts longer. I get a really good nights sleep on it too.

I only use occasionally, once per week max, to avoid addiction and withdrawal. The withdrawal from this sounds worse than kratom withdrawal.

Is there any research done on the comlete profile of the sulphate version? The sdium one is known to have very little side-effects. Sulphate version...not so much.

May be it is a good alternative to buy the sodium version, put it in capsulesat the desired dose. If you do it immediately after opening the can or bag you will have no troube with the hygroscopic effect (lumping together, becoming goey) afterwards.

There is some patent information on the sulfate form with lots of info here: http://www.google.co.uk/patents/US8198268

I like the fact that you can just take a single dose first thing in the morning and it will last all day, just slowly and smoothly wearing off at night time. It gives me a great night's sleep.

I have never tried the sodium form so cannot compare, but I think you can find comparisons on bluelight and drugs-forum.

Can only report one possible side effect and that is that the next day I feel a little more tired.

I know these patents. How you feel acutely is nice and well, but I would also like to know something about longterm effects (possible effects). I understand a single dose is convenient, but three times per day dosing with a substance that has passed Phase I, II and III trials at least to me seems a small price to pay.
(21-03-2016, 11:32 AM)J.S. Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 10:59 AM)Mazzy Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 10:23 AM)J.S. Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 09:51 AM)Mazzy Wrote: I found a good source for Tianeptine on Ebay, the-tianeptine-store

I strongly recommend the sulfate version over the sodium version as the sulfate form lasts all day and does not require redosing. It keeps better too, it is not hygroscopic like the sodium form, so won't clump into a rock after exposure to the air and humidity.

The effect of a single 100mg dose is, to me, comparable to Maeng Da Thai kratom or Tramadol, but feels cleaner and lasts longer. I get a really good nights sleep on it too.

I only use occasionally, once per week max, to avoid addiction and withdrawal. The withdrawal from this sounds worse than kratom withdrawal.

Is there any research done on the comlete profile of the sulphate version? The sdium one is known to have very little side-effects. Sulphate version...not so much.

May be it is a good alternative to buy the sodium version, put it in capsulesat the desired dose. If you do it immediately after opening the can or bag you will have no troube with the hygroscopic effect (lumping together, becoming goey) afterwards.

There is some patent information on the sulfate form with lots of info here: http://www.google.co.uk/patents/US8198268

I like the fact that you can just take a single dose first thing in the morning and it will last all day, just slowly and smoothly wearing off at night time. It gives me a great night's sleep.

I have never tried the sodium form so cannot compare, but I think you can find comparisons on bluelight and drugs-forum.

Can only report one possible side effect and that is that the next day I feel a little more tired.

I know these patents. How you feel acutely is nice and well, but I would also like to know something about longterm effects (possible effects). I understand a single dose is convenient, but three times per day dosing with a substance that has passed Phase I, II and III trials at least to me seems a small price to pay.
I can understand that.
For me, I see it as another RC, and approach it that way.

Just as an update, I am finding that after trying out Tianeptine Sulfate a few times, the effects from it have changed.

It now makes me very tired and sleepy, so much so that I don't see a use for it other than as a treatment for anxiety or acute withdrawal from benzos or opiates. I think it could be very useful for these situations, but otherwise it has no recreational value in itself.

I notice there are many other reports on the internet highlighting the excessive drowsiness as a reason for discontinuing treatment. I think it is the newer sulfate form in particular that has this side effect. It also makes me feel tired the day afterwards, which I have mentioned in prior posts.
Does it enhance emotions and sexual reward? basicly the opposite of ssris.
(15-04-2016, 05:26 AM)Alias22 Wrote: Does it enhance emotions and sexual reward? basicly the opposite of ssris.

I can only comment on the sulfate form, which is a recent innovation and does not have the same track record as the sodium form, which has been through extensive clinical trials.

The two forms appear to have different properties, but I would say the sulfate form certainly did not have any negative effect on libido, as SSRI's do.

As stated earlier, I discontinued my experiments with it due to the excessive drowsiness and brain fog that it created. I found that stimulants could not cut through this effect.

It has also raised my tolerance to Tramadol, for which I have a genuine medical need. I am now looking for ways to reduce that tolerance.
Tianeptine has some pro glutaminergic propertys, basicly the opposite of nmda antagonists, thats why it increased your tramadol tolerance.
(15-04-2016, 11:00 AM)Alias22 Wrote: Tianeptine has some pro glutaminergic propertys, basicly the opposite of nmda antagonists, thats why it increased your tramadol tolerance.

Thanks for the explanation, it might then also explain why my stim tolerance seems to have increased.

I will be conducting experiments on nmda antagonists soon, as a means to reducing tolerance, so hopefully I am on the right track with my future research into memantine.
mazzy - let us know how you get on with memantine
(28-04-2016, 08:49 PM)dudey Wrote: mazzy - let us know how you get on with memantine

I will be restarting my experiments with Memantine at the end of May, I am planning to do a full month of research, getting up to 20mg (or more if possible).

During this period I will be abstinent from all RC's (etc), so by the end of June I will get a good idea of how much it has reduced my tolerance to stims, benzos and opiates.

I intend to write a detailed report of my results in July.
(21-05-2016, 09:54 AM)Mazzy Wrote:
(28-04-2016, 08:49 PM)dudey Wrote: mazzy - let us know how you get on with memantine

I will be restarting my experiments with Memantine at the end of May, I am planning to do a full month of research, getting up to 20mg (or more if possible).

During this period I will be abstinent from all RC's (etc), so by the end of June I will get a good idea of how much it has reduced my tolerance to stims, benzos and opiates.

look forward to your report :)
(21-05-2016, 10:15 AM)dudey Wrote:
(21-05-2016, 09:54 AM)Mazzy Wrote:

look forward to your report :)

I'm going to do my best to deal with all the weird side effects this time!

Thanks again for your advice to increase the dose only by 2.5mgs at a time, this should make my experiments run a lot smoother so that I can get up to at least 20mg.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter